This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is the best selling game history of PC gaming

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is the best selling game history of PC gaming

User Info: Oakland510_

Oakland510_
6 months ago#11
Wtf is the appeal of this game? All I saw were two short videos of some dude chasing for weapons at the start of the game then snipe people like 1 mile away. That doesn't sound like fun to me

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
6 months ago#12
People hate on it, but if you have a few mates, you can have a good time in this game. I think the biggest mistake people make is try to lone wolf it. I'd get bored within minutes.
I5 3570 | GTX 970 | Samsung 840 EVO x 3 | Corsair RM750 | Asus Xonar DGX | Corsair 400c | AKG k550 | Realforce 87U | Logitech G Pro |

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
6 months ago#13
Oakland510_ posted...
Wtf is the appeal of this game? All I saw were two short videos of some dude chasing for weapons at the start of the game then snipe people like 1 mile away. That doesn't sound like fun to me

Memes
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: PhazonReborn

PhazonReborn
6 months ago#14
The appeal is lost on me.

Clearly this is the future of gaming, these stupid battlegrounds games. Everyone is trying to ape H1Z1 now.
The Phazon you know and trust since 2004 Steam ID: AncientToaster / PSN ID: LiteralToaster

User Info: halomonkey1_3_5

halomonkey1_3_5
6 months ago#15
I eagerly await the next wave of battle royale games which will be better in every conceivable way but will fail to garner 1/10th of the staying power
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
6 months ago#16
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
I eagerly await the next wave of battle royale games which will be better in every conceivable way but will fail to garner 1/10th of the staying power

except they won't actually be better, and that's why they will die off...
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
6 months ago#17
Literal f***ing McDonalds of PC gaming right now.
SFJake Website - http://sfjake.byethost7.com

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
6 months ago#18
meme game
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: ritsuka66

ritsuka66
6 months ago#19
PhazonReborn posted...
The appeal is lost on me.

Clearly this is the future of gaming, these stupid battlegrounds games. Everyone is trying to ape H1Z1 now.

lol pubg have nothing with h1z1. Its diferent game.
Life....Hope...Dreams, What are these things? And where are they going? These things... I will destroy! -KEFKA -

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
6 months ago#20
Breaking News: Shallow experiences appeal to the mass market. More at 11.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is the best selling game history of PC gaming

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived