This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nvidia living room displays coming. 4k, 120hz, G-Sync, more

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Nvidia living room displays coming. 4k, 120hz, G-Sync, more

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
7 months ago#11
Good luck affording the dual Titan rig to take advantage of this display, not to mention the obscene pricetag I'm certain this glorified 4K TV will command. Still, if I hit the lotto jackpot or came into an inheretance I might be tempted...
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
7 months ago#12
everything sounds good except for SHIELD built in. I have a Nvidia SHIELD and the thing seems to have a problem all the time.

If they make pretty good TV's then could be the time I jump in.
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
7 months ago#13
theswatleader posted...
zhenghan posted...
hate how they seems to have generalized all 4ktvs to have more than 30ms input latency. while my 3 year old 4K TV has an input latency below 20ms.

.....20 ms latency isnt much better bud. Considering lots of monitors out there are less than 10

Lowest monitor is 9ms..
My tv is 18ms.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Kano92

Kano92
7 months ago#14
In my opinion it's not necessary for Nvidia to be releasing these big TV's, the only reason would have to be 120Hz cause newer quality traditional 60Hz 4K TV's have low lag these days and these specs are easy enough to find online for the model you interested in. There are even websites dedicated in telling you what the specs are for the TV's it's easy to find.
PC-WiiU-PS4

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
7 months ago#15
While I'm all for larger displays with better response times I'm not for nvidia doing anything because they're the f***ing worst.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
7 months ago#16
Killah Priest posted...
While I'm all for larger displays with better response times I'm not for nvidia doing anything because they're the f***ing worst.

Every AMD GPU I've owned has had driver issues and problems literally out of retail box. Never again. I tried them on 3 different occasions across 3 different generations.

Nvidia for life

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
7 months ago#17
cool
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: loader963

loader963
7 months ago#18
Still don’t see why there is no middle option for 4k, g sync, hdr, and high refresh rate between those 27” monitors and this 65” juggernaut. Why can’t there be a 32-40” ???
I can be patient, but I'm not waiting!

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
7 months ago#19
i get 1080p 120hz and 4k 60hz off my pc to my sony x930e and im fine with that. im not buying a new panel any time soon. 4k 120hz with gsync on a 65 inch screen? my god i dont even want to know the price tag on that thing or what kind of pc it would require to achieve that in games on ultra settings. yeah maybe in 10 years that might be affordable lol
I cant afford a good vacation, so i'm just going to drink until i dont know where i am.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Nvidia living room displays coming. 4k, 120hz, G-Sync, more

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived