This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Well steam, thanks...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Well steam, thanks...

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
7 months ago#11
why is this a topic
"Staying in the same place, just staying out the time,
touching from a distance, further all the time."

User Info: rildomein

rildomein
7 months ago#12
I can sympathize, but that stuff happened to me years ago when I was in college and irresponsible.
[[[[[WATCH THE POWER]]]]
Youtube channel: joshlovaca

User Info: richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
7 months ago#13
Most annoying thing about this topic? People using the term check, in place of cheque.

Yeah, it's a minor niggle, but I feel after wasting my time in this topic, I may aswell contribute.
Idiots voting for idiots.

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
7 months ago#14
richisdisturbed posted...
Most annoying thing about this topic? People using the term check, in place of cheque.

It's almost like there are multiple dialects of the language, each with their own grammatical and spelling rules.
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.

User Info: richisdisturbed

richisdisturbed
7 months ago#15
Rosencroitz posted...

It's almost like there are multiple dialects of the language, each with their own grammatical and spelling rules.

Orrrr, it's simply another Americanism, making a simple word, simpler.

One of the two.
Idiots voting for idiots.

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
7 months ago#16
Steem costed me monies bcuz i dont member whut I buy
Intel i9 9250k Crystal Palace OC'ed to 8.5 Ghz / 128GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 6 GO500 "Oppenheimer" Chipset, Icosa-SLI
http://i.imgur.com/pniS1hj.jpg

User Info: ironman2009

ironman2009
7 months ago#17
this seems more like your error than steams.

still sucks though.
I challenge you to a rap battle

User Info: Riot55555

Riot55555
7 months ago#18
I would recommend using a credit card and immediately paying it off to not only get rewards on the CC but also so that you don't have to worry about overdrafting since you can control exactly when your payments come out.

Then again, like others have said, if you are consistently running so low on money in your account, I probably wouldn't want to risk becoming dependent on a credit card....
youtube.com/riot55 ~~ twitch.tv/riot12345
Competitive Global Elite CS:GO, Hearthstone, Street Fighter gameplay, tutorials and more!

User Info: Tekken9292

Tekken9292
7 months ago#19
???
Steam will charge the price you bought the games at, not their post-sale price....
http://steamcommunity.com/id/TekDek/
If it ain't broke... they'll break it.

User Info: fastbilly1

fastbilly1
7 months ago#20
Rosencroitz posted...

Orrrr, it's simply another Americanism, making a simple word, simpler.

One of the two.

Cheque itself is a simplification of the French word Chèque which is more accurately translated to Checque (which was the standard until Cheque came around by those simplifying Brits). My bad, I forgot we are only using alternative spellings to bash on the Americans.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Well steam, thanks...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived