This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

this PC good enough?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. this PC good enough?

User Info: lebronwadebosh

lebronwadebosh
4 months ago#1
I really only want to play 2013 games and below. Mainly Skyrim. And I'm looking at this build. What do you guys think?

i3-3220 @ 3.30ghz
GTX 560
6gb ram

I'm probably going to be playing games like Deus Ex HR, Dragon Age, and Bayonetta since it's a much older game than its PC release.

User Info: IceBawls

IceBawls
4 months ago#2
Skyrim may struggle with a lot of mods, but other than that those should run fine.
i7 4790 | 16GB RAM | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti FTW2

User Info: Renraku_San

Renraku_San
4 months ago#3
Have fun playing in 800x600
I worship Jesus Christ and am 100% proud to be Christian!
I read the Bible every day, you should too!

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 months ago#4
you're below minimum requirements for bayonetta
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 months ago#5
I would go 8GB/1050ti if at all possible - you'll be able to max slightly older titles, and play new games at high/max settings at 1080p. My old 660, which is faster than that 560 was just about irrelevant for newer games, so that 560 would have no chance of playing them.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
4 months ago#6
lebronwadebosh posted...
I really only want to play 2013 games and below. Mainly Skyrim. And I'm looking at this build. What do you guys think?

i3-3220 @ 3.30ghz
GTX 560
6gb ram

I'm probably going to be playing games like Deus Ex HR, Dragon Age, and Bayonetta since it's a much older game than its PC release.

Lol skyrim for that build nope.

You need to upgrade bro.
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 months ago#7
mucloud posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...

i3-3220 @ 3.30ghz
GTX 560
6gb ram

You need to upgrade bro.

Depends if its the original Skyrim or the Special Edition.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 months ago#8
captsplatter_1 posted...
mucloud posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...

i3-3220 @ 3.30ghz
GTX 560
6gb ram

You need to upgrade bro.

Pay no attention to him. He has no idea what what he is talking about. Skyrim can run off of an HD 4000 at 1080P and get 30+fps...
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 months ago#9
Fade2black001 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
mucloud posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...

i3-3220 @ 3.30ghz
GTX 560
6gb ram

You need to upgrade bro.

Pay no attention to him. He has no idea what what he is talking about. Skyrim can run off of an HD 4000 at 1080P and get 30+fps...

That include the Special Edition?
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 months ago#10
captsplatter_1 posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
mucloud posted...
lebronwadebosh posted...

i3-3220 @ 3.30ghz
GTX 560
6gb ram

You need to upgrade bro.

That include the Special Edition?

no just original, I highly doubt it could do that with that one that has the improved textures in it. Plus no one wants that one anyways
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. this PC good enough?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived