This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Tekken 7 on PC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How is Tekken 7 on PC?

User Info: Raiden243

3 months ago#1
Now that Soulcalibur VI is coming to PC I want to get T7 on PC

I’m a fan of both games so I know what I’m getting into but how optimized is T7? Does it run like dogs***?

User Info: Fade2black001

3 months ago#2
T7 is greatly optimized
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: zxxcman

3 months ago#3
I haven't heard anything about it nor its developers, so it must be smooth enough to not get mentioned.
I used to have a good signature, then I got modded for it.
Now I shall try to think of something edgier to put here.

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

3 months ago#4
Yea right,

- It has denuvo drm

- It's overpriced

- There is nothing to do but online pvp ( which is fine but matches take too long to sync and there is no crossplay and even friend invite is messed up with having to go back to character select screen before rematch! )

Tekken is pretty s***ty too as a game, so slow and stiff. It's nothing like SoulCalibur.

User Info: darkus_f

3 months ago#5
Fade2black001 posted...
T7 is greatly optimized
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God

User Info: thatfool12Gs

3 months ago#6
I didn't care for it much.. MK X is more fun IMO

User Info: LOLIAmAnAlt

3 months ago#7
It's a great game and online is pretty smooth.
Runs like a dream too.

My friend and I play all the time and it's our favorite fighter of the last few years.

User Info: nominturddaddy

3 months ago#8
WhyWontHeFall posted...
There is nothing to do but online pvp

What else is there to do in fighting games though? They're made for player vs player. Everything else gets shallow really quick because the AI is either overly predictable and easy to abuse, or they're tuned to cheat by reading your inputs.
My current setup:
Some of my gamer cred:

User Info: AsucaHayashi

3 months ago#9
it's the best version by far.

PS4 suffers from inherent input lag:

and dunno if it has been fixed yet.

xbone is the worst looking version(no idea if the xbone x makes it better)

also, both consoles have had horrendous online since day 1 but could have been fixed.

either way these are all issues that have been non-existent on PC from day 1.
the only worry as with all fighters on PC is player population but steamspy says 100k players in the last 2 weeks and close to 400k owners of the game which is more than SF5 but that one also has crossplay so..

as for the game itself there are reviews. just know that the game is very much a competitive fighter and doesn't have much single player/offline content like the more casual MK or injustice.

User Info: DeathScythe_527

3 months ago#10
It's great, runs flawlessly, gameplay wise it's also one of the best fighters recently.
Steam/PSN: DANomite93
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How is Tekken 7 on PC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived