This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I f***ing love Spectrum internet

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I f***ing love Spectrum internet

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
2 months ago#1
I am paying for 60mbps down but they are giving me double that.
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room. Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#ImpeachTrump

User Info: CELTEKK

CELTEKK
2 months ago#2
I'm paying for 400Mbps from Xfinity and they are giving me well over 500Mbps. They even alerted me a few weeks back that my modem wasn't good enough for the extra speed they were giving me.
transcend8/23/15

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
2 months ago#3
how much do you both pay for those speeds?
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: Talks

Talks
2 months ago#4
CELTEKK posted...
I'm paying for 400Mbps from Xfinity and they are giving me well over 500Mbps. They even alerted me a few weeks back that my modem wasn't good enough for the extra speed they were giving me.

Wow I've paying a regional ISP for a speed way higher than my router can handle and they haven't told me squat yet, it's been well over a year. Jerks.

Why don't I get a new router? I'm really lazy. So maybe I deserve it.
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
2 months ago#5
Funny. I pay for that and they give less than half regularly, and this assumes the service and ancient (it was years old when they installed it) modem/router they gave even works, which is rare.

Spectrum is my only choice here though, they have no reason to do better. Government-enforced monopolies are GRRRRRRRRREAT.

User Info: NecroAether

NecroAether
2 months ago#6
Lonestar2000 posted...
I am paying for 60mbps down but they are giving me double that.

I have Spectrum as well and I have the 60mbps plan. They haven't upgraded us yet to the higher plan yet. They said they would when its available at no charge. Been fantastic so far, had SO MANY problems with Comcast haven't had a single issue with Spectrum.
No conflict can ever be resolved by causing pain to another human being. - Madonna

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
2 months ago#7
Dyshonest posted...
Funny. I pay for that and they give less than half regularly, and this assumes the service and ancient (it was years old when they installed it) modem/router they gave even works, which is rare.

Spectrum is my only choice here though, they have no reason to do better. Government-enforced monopolies are GRRRRRRRRREAT.

This is why you always buy your own modem and router.
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room. Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335
#ImpeachTrump

User Info: returnofbeans

returnofbeans
2 months ago#8
https://i.gyazo.com/ecccac4d6a6affba9cb5380cccfa7103.png

also spectrum. paying 65.99 for 200mb down. 20mb up. have always had that extra 30 down which is nice.
Intel i5-4570 3.2Ghz / MSI Z87-G41 / MSI R9 390 gaming 8G / 2X4GB and 2X8GB RAM / 240GB SSD + 2TB+3TB HDD / MSI R9 390 gaming 8G / EVGA supernova 750W bronze

User Info: myztikrice

myztikrice
2 months ago#9
I'm in one of the more affluent neighborhoods in SoCal and we only have DSL and f***ing Cox, it's kind of weird.
"Why are you always smiling?"
"'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical."

User Info: JVolz1982

JVolz1982
2 months ago#10
Best thing about Spectrum internet is if you call and threaten to cancel they will almost always give you the new customer promotional price. I've done this a couple of times already.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I f***ing love Spectrum internet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived