This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's sad how underappreciated Just Cause 3 is for being so insanely hard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's sad how underappreciated Just Cause 3 is for being so insanely hard

User Info: Wutobliteration

Wutobliteration
5 months ago#1
anyone who has tried achieving 5 gears on the challenges will know what I mean. The hardest wingsuit challenges can take over 50+ retries just to beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dclhqpoJbuk

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
5 months ago#2
Git gud noob.

Wutobliteration
5 months ago#3
Zaeem posted...
Git gud noob.

I've already beaten the challenges if you didn't know. Have ya?

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
5 months ago#4
Wasn't too bad I only had trouble with one explosive car mission. But that wasn't a git gud thing, that was more of a broken mission thing.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
5 months ago#5
100% the game within like a week of release... there were no 50 retries of anything. Yes a couple were difficult but nothing too crazy. Git gud indeed.
4790k @ 4.6 | Asus Maximus VII Formula | H105 | 32GB RAM | 1080ti | 1TB of SSD | 6TB of HDD | Win 10 64bit | ax1200w | HTC Vive
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: Silvererazor

Silvererazor
5 months ago#6
https://youtu.be/iQ2UzTpXfpU?t=12m53s

Wutobliteration
5 months ago#7
DV8ingSources posted...
100% the game within like a week of release... there were no 50 retries of anything. Yes a couple were difficult but nothing too crazy. Git gud indeed.

Maxime tour, Mountain and Cloudy Crevasse are considered the hardest and these are the only ones I had to retry several times on. Actually it was just Maxime and Mountain tour for me. Every other wingsuit challenge I can complete in like 1-2 tries. I'm speaking from the standpoint of the majority of gamers here. I see most people cant even fly the wingsuit right, yet alone tackle these courses.

Also i don't believe a word you say. 100% in one week? Like real, I highly doubt so.

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
5 months ago#8
Why is that hard to believe, it's not exactly a deep game.
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

Wutobliteration
5 months ago#9
SchoolRumble posted...

completing 100% is. Have you tried 100%ing JC2? That one is by far the very definition of a completionist's nightmare.

In JC3 they made it alot more easier by highlighting everything in the map and the wingsuit granting you limitless freedom to travel quickly. Still, 100%ing in one week is hard to believe, especially that early in release where the game was still buggy and you would have got stuck at some stupid bomb run challenges or trying to get all vehicles. Completing 100% would at least require 50 hours. Unless you're a complete no-life who spent straight days just playing 24/7, it won't work.

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
5 months ago#10
Wutobliteration posted...
SchoolRumble posted...

completing 100% is. Have you tried 100%ing JC2? That one is by far the very definition of a completionist's nightmare.

In JC3 they made it alot more easier by highlighting everything in the map and the wingsuit granting you limitless freedom to travel quickly. Still, 100%ing in one week is hard to believe, especially that early in release where the game was still buggy and you would have got stuck at some stupid bomb run challenges or trying to get all vehicles. Completing 100% would at least require 50 hours. Unless you're a complete no-life who spent straight days just playing 24/7, it won't work.

50 hours to complete a game isn't that difficult dude, i dont know why you're talking it up like its a huge deal. you're also being pretty inconsiderate in my opinion, 'no-life' could very well mean disabilities, vacation time, maybe they CANT go out. 50 hours in a week is what 7 hours a day? a kid could easily do that on christmas vacation. you realize there are people out there who can't walk or have severe social disabilities right? just because its an impossibility in your life doesn't make it impossible to everyone else out there. over 7 billion people in this world, im sure a lot of them are living very different lives from you.
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. It's sad how underappreciated Just Cause 3 is for being so insanely hard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived