This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hitman is free right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hitman is free right now

User Info: Wutobliteration

Wutobliteration
2 months ago#1
entire episode 1 of Paris level is free for yours to keep. offer lasts until January. I'm amazed no one has raised this up yet

User Info: Zaeem

Zaeem
2 months ago#2
Let me know when contracts is free. This one was ok

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
2 months ago#3
Steam? GMG? GOG? Gamergate? It could be useful to mention where.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

Wutobliteration
2 months ago#4
isnt hard to google... steam of course

Wutobliteration
2 months ago#5
Zaeem posted...
Let me know when contracts is free. This one was ok

i disagree. Hitman 2016 is by far the best in the series in terms of gameplay refinement and sheer map scope and size.

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
2 months ago#6
its on steam ? not seeing it. are there any links u can provide or is it not for canadians
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

User Info: MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR
2 months ago#7
SchoolRumble posted...
its on steam ? not seeing it. are there any links u can provide or is it not for canadians

I think it's this one...the Holiday pack.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236870/HITMAN/
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson

User Info: -GhosT-

-GhosT-
2 months ago#8
So it doesn't actually let you put the game in your library? I won't have time to play the entirety of this during the weekend.
I'm A Man of Principles, Damn Near Invincible
www.twitch.tv/GilgameshGG

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
2 months ago#9
Wutobliteration posted...
isnt hard to google...

I got a bunch of hits for "free trial", the Paris episode being free over Christmas and others just related to Hitman. So, yeah, it isn't hard but the information can still be non-secific.

steam of course

Why "of course"? The comment you were replying to listed four different locations and there could be more, like HumbleBundle or others. So it's a bit hard to "of course" be Steam when it could be free on many other places, as well.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
2 months ago#10
vlado_e posted...
Wutobliteration posted...
isnt hard to google...

I got a bunch of hits for "free trial", the Paris episode being free over Christmas and others just related to Hitman. So, yeah, it isn't hard but the information can still be non-secific.

steam of course

Why "of course"? The comment you were replying to listed four different locations and there could be more, like HumbleBundle or others. So it's a bit hard to "of course" be Steam when it could be free on many other places, as well.

For some people, half-assed effort is the best they can manage. Guess this one got lazy while barely trying.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/236870/announcements/detail/2784778964071057303

There's the official announcement. 2nd paragraph has the important bits.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hitman is free right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived