This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

They need to make another Warcraft movie, for Frozen Throne

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. They need to make another Warcraft movie, for Frozen Throne

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
4 months ago#11
LordOfLegacies posted...
johnny_pay posted...
The first movie was meant to be a start of a trilogy. It didn't do as expected in the west but did incredibly well in China.

I thought Warcraft stuff was banned in China

Not sure where you get that idea from. WoW is incredibly popular there. It has some censored content (something like blood and stuff), if I recall correctly, but it's still operational.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
4 months ago#12
Ghost_Turtle posted...
Was the first one any good? Serious question.

It was decent. Not great, but I'd say it's worth a watch if you like Warcraft. They tried to appeal to a wider audience so they simplified the plot, but I'd imagine it might still be a bit hard to follow if you never saw it. It's a movie for the fans, but they didn't put the fans first when they were making it.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if they make another one. It didn't do amazing over here as far as I know, but China was basically just throwing money at them.
The base of a lighthouse is ever dark.

User Info: WaffIeElite

WaffIeElite
4 months ago#13
The movie was alright, but it contains way too many retcons.
I have a signature. Apparently this is important, but I still don't have my secret cool kid decoder ring yet.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. They need to make another Warcraft movie, for Frozen Throne

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived