This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Was the Dell 7577 discontinued?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Was the Dell 7577 discontinued?

User Info: lorac94

lorac94
4 months ago#1
I ordered mines, but Best Buy no longer has the URL for the item and on Dells own website, there is no more price listing on it. Even Cotsco.

Mine is suppose to be delivered next Friday, but I'm afraid they might cancel my order. I got a REALLY good deal for it.

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
4 months ago#2
lorac94 posted...
I ordered mines, but Best Buy no longer has the URL for the item and on Dells own website, there is no more price listing on it. Even Cotsco.

Mine is suppose to be delivered next Friday, but I'm afraid they might cancel my order. I got a REALLY good deal for it.

Specs/price?
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

User Info: lorac94

lorac94
4 months ago#3
ClunkerSlim posted...
lorac94 posted...

Specs/price?

Dell 7577 GTX 1060 6GB Max Q i5 7300HQ 8G Ram 256GB SSD. Original Price $1000, Bought it for $700.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Was the Dell 7577 discontinued?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived