This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How to permanently delete game from steam ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How to permanently delete game from steam ?

User Info: Zangato

Zangato
4 months ago#1
I was following youtube on how to permanently delete game from steam, and i did that. But then when i go to support and i click on the game that i delet it, and when i click its not im my library option, it gives me option to restore it back to library o.O I thought permanently means you delete it with out having option to getting it back ? Is there a way i can delete a game with out any options of getting game back ?

User Info: Nixemo

Nixemo
4 months ago#2
You'd have to contact Steam support and ask them to do so and they might oblige.
"Staying in the same place, just staying out the time,
touching from a distance, further all the time."

User Info: Coffee_Nurse

Coffee_Nurse
4 months ago#3
I think the best you can do is hide it from your library. I've had to do that for some super exceptional turds.
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.
http://isdmxinjail.com/ http://hemansings.com/

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
4 months ago#4
You're talking about permanently removing the game from your account (so you can't access it anymore), not just deleting it from your computer to make space right?

On your list of games find the game(s) you want to remove, click on it and then click on the Support link on the right hand side. The support page for the game should have an option you can select called "I want to permanently remove this game from my account."
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
4 months ago#5
It's always suspicious to me when people ask this. All I can think of is that TC is trying to get revenge on his brother.
i dont like signatures

User Info: Incendia_Intus

Incendia_Intus
4 months ago#6
Hexenherz posted...
It's always suspicious to me when people ask this. All I can think of is that TC is trying to get revenge on his brother.

Or it's some hentai game he's embarrassed of. Seems more likely.

If that's the case; embrace it. Be the dirty little fapper that you know yourself to be.
All childish acts of aggression, shall be handled with laughter.

User Info: BMXJouster

BMXJouster
4 months ago#7
Oh I didn't read the part about you actually removing the game through the Support option like I mentioned. If it's not being completely removed that way then the only other thing you can try is to contact Steam directly.
Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives
"One embarrassing clown's quest for the ultimate case of diarrhea."

Zangato
4 months ago#8
BMXJouster posted...
You're talking about permanently removing the game from your account (so you can't access it anymore), not just deleting it from your computer to make space right?

On your list of games find the game(s) you want to remove, click on it and then click on the Support link on the right hand side. The support page for the game should have an option you can select called "I want to permanently remove this game from my account."

Yeah thats what i did, but like i mention there is option to restore it back -_-

Zangato
4 months ago#9
Nixemo posted...
You'd have to contact Steam support and ask them to do so and they might oblige.

How do i do that, i cant find onption to contact steam on personal issue, its just give me bunch of topics to chose.

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
4 months ago#10
For some reason, games aren't "permanently" removed from your account.

But it's completely removed from your account. It's not in your library, not in your steam profile, no one will ever known it was in your library. You can even re-buy the game with actual money.

Is that not enough?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How to permanently delete game from steam ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived