This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I really miss ME 1 and 2

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I really miss ME 1 and 2

User Info: Terrorknight3

Terrorknight3
4 months ago#1
When I first played Mass Effect 1, one of the best experience in the game was arriving at the Citadel. The view of the city was awesome and how I wish I could live in a city like that one day.

The visuals and the environment was amazing.

Mass effect 2 introduce us to new cities like Omega, Illium which are spectacularly interesting too.

Man how I wish I can live in a world like Mass Effect. What happened to the franchise?

There is probably going to be no more ME games in the future but man do I miss the past.

User Info: Emperor_Zaphkie

Emperor_Zaphkie
4 months ago#2
Then play them?

User Info: TheSmilingLord

TheSmilingLord
4 months ago#3
The Mass Effect franchise was murdered. At least you still have your fond memories instead of playing ME4 which would have been full of lootboxes and sjw references everywhere.
Gamertag: Ragnarok

User Info: Terrorknight3

Terrorknight3
4 months ago#4
Emperor_Zaphkie posted...
Then play them?

I am going to. I am sad that I won't see masterpieces like those two games anymore.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
4 months ago#5
Just about finished replaying mass effect 1, and while the game does have its charm, it is far from a masterpiece. I'm excited to play the second game though as i unfortunately never got around to it way back when

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 months ago#6
Emperor_Zaphkie posted...
Then play them?
Wait, what? I heard about the Netflix thing but how does the music thing work? You get partial songs or what? - Fade2Scrub420

User Info: Borticus1

Borticus1
4 months ago#7
GTL581 posted...
Just about finished replaying mass effect 1, and while the game does have its charm, it is far from a masterpiece. I'm excited to play the second game though as i unfortunately never got around to it way back when

It dials back the RPG elements in favour of faster gameplay and a more character focused story. Great game though.
"Your superior intellects are no match for our puny weapons" - Kang

User Info: grand_commander

grand_commander
4 months ago#8
Borticus1 posted...
It dials back the RPG elements in favour of faster gameplay and a more character focused story. Great game though.

You mean it dials back on all the false choices on weapons and armor you had. I'm not saying ME2's weapon balance is great, but at least you have the choice of different weapon styles and you can optimize your armor to be better at one thing or another without passing up an obviously superior option.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I really miss ME 1 and 2

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived