This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you pay $9.99 a month for Steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Would you pay $9.99 a month for Steam?

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
4 months ago#101
No

I don't even use steam anymore as I barely play video games these days.
3DS|PC|PS3|VITA|PS4
i5 3570k|MSI GTX 970|8GB|W10 Pro

User Info: khunki

khunki
4 months ago#102
loader963 posted...

Idk about not essential. How many retail stores or restaurants could survive in the US without internet? Our local monopoly with centurylink goes out sporadically thru our area and when it does the local gas stations may as well shut down since people rely so much on credit/debit cards.

That sucks but if it happened often then people would just start carrying cash again. Either way, that doesn't have anything to do with Net Neutrality.
X

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
4 months ago#103
Honestly, and this is just me, but I think ol' Gabe would get pretty pissed off and probably file a lawsuit if someone tried to block his platform from being accessed on a national level.

User Info: GeseztKatze

GeseztKatze
4 months ago#104
Internet should be treat like eletricity or water. It's essential to human life in the modern world.
I really should start finishing the phrases I...

User Info: SnakePlisken94

SnakePlisken94
4 months ago#105
No, never
just your typical butthurt basement dweller

User Info: anonymous02135

anonymous02135
4 months ago#106
end of nn => i will install ads blocker and ask my isp to filter out ads. i dont want ads to use my bandwidth.

User Info: Setzera

Setzera
4 months ago#107
No, I'd rather play offline or go full GoG or something. If it's just download throttle fee though then I'd be fine, I grew up with dial up speeds.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Would you pay $9.99 a month for Steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived