This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rant: PUBG doesn't run because I have core temp installed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rant: PUBG doesn't run because I have core temp installed.

User Info: Ryzeki

Ryzeki
2 months ago#21
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...
Pubg once blocked me because RTSS, i just wanted to limit my framerate in game, but noooo.

They fixed that though. I think. Ugh pubg sucks.

Honestly, PUBG is just big enough it can do stuff like this and not experience any kind of user exodus.

I don't mind it. A lot of my friends love the game and consistently play it. I simply find it lacking, with lots of potential that will never be fulfilled, and after a couple of rounds, I get bored.
MSI GT73VR - Core i7 6th gen @4.1Ghz | | 16GB 2400Mhz DDR4 || 128GB PCIe SSD + 1TB SATA SSD || GTX1080 || 1080P@120hz

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
2 months ago#22
Ryzeki posted...
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...
Pubg once blocked me because RTSS, i just wanted to limit my framerate in game, but noooo.

Honestly, PUBG is just big enough it can do stuff like this and not experience any kind of user exodus.

I don't mind it. A lot of my friends love the game and consistently play it. I simply find it lacking, with lots of potential that will never be fulfilled, and after a couple of rounds, I get bored.

It's the type of game you can have fun with only 15 minutes available.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
2 months ago#23
f***ing evileye service.
The Infamous...
If you're one of us then roll with us.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#24
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...

how? takes 5 minutes to get friends together and a game going and the first circle alone is 10 minutes
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

zhenghan
2 months ago#25
yohabroha posted...
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...

how? takes 5 minutes to get friends together and a game going and the first circle alone is 10 minutes

I mean if you play solo.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#26
zhenghan posted...
yohabroha posted...
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...

I mean if you play solo.

the circle time doesn't change solo. i guess if you just do a yolo run you could maybe squeeze 2 rounds out of it, if you happen to win your first few fights though you're stuck in a 30+ minute round
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

zhenghan
2 months ago#27
yohabroha posted...
zhenghan posted...
yohabroha posted...
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...
zhenghan posted...
Ryzeki posted...

I mean if you play solo.

the circle time doesn't change solo. i guess if you just do a yolo run you could maybe squeeze 2 rounds out of it, if you happen to win your first few fights though you're stuck in a 30+ minute round

lol yea I suck, so in 15 minutes there is a high chance I will die.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Rant: PUBG doesn't run because I have core temp installed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived