This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Metal Gear Survive trailer 2017

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Metal Gear Survive trailer 2017

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
4 months ago#21
daemon_dan posted...
am I missing something? Why is it a meme now that Death Stranding has no gameplay? Like... how on earth would you know?

The trailers are incredibly abstract, that's why.

GTL581 posted...
so it's just an offline open-world survival game using the fox engine?

Nope, it's confirmed to be always-online, no matter if you play single or with friends.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

Darth_Kamcio
4 months ago#22
But hey, you know what? They actually fixed my main gripe with the game, which is that melee combat looks incredibly boring (at one point they just showed swinging a machete around in an incredibly boring and unresponsive way). With these new types of melee weapons it looks much better.

Hell, if we put aside the anti-konami bias, it actually looks decent. The fox engine is doing this game a great favour and I have yet to play a zombie/survival game whose gameplay looks so smooth.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
4 months ago#23
Darth_Kamcio posted...
Nope, it's confirmed to be always-online, no matter if you play single or with friends.

Offline was the wrong word to use. I was referring more to that it's not 'online' the same way most survival games seem to be, with borderline mmo amounts of players per server that you can form groups with or engage in pvp antics, at least from what that video indicated. I skimmed though and might have missed all of the details.

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
4 months ago#24
Darth_Kamcio posted...
daemon_dan posted...
am I missing something? Why is it a meme now that Death Stranding has no gameplay? Like... how on earth would you know?

GTL581 posted...

And? a ton of trailers have been abstract. Just weird to me
"Don't you know our lives are on trial now? And if we lose, we're going straight to Hell! I could care less."
~DevilDriver: I Could Care Less

Darth_Kamcio
4 months ago#25
daemon_dan posted...
Darth_Kamcio posted...
daemon_dan posted...

GTL581 posted...

And? a ton of trailers have been abstract. Just weird to me

So people don't have any idea what it plays like.

User Info: MrTuna

MrTuna
4 months ago#26
I'm going to buy this game
GT:OG Kush Man | i5 4690k | EVGA 980Ti | 16 gigs ram | 1TB HDD | 250 GB SSD |

User Info: RainblowDash

RainblowDash
4 months ago#27
Pelaaja82 posted...
GunmaN1905 posted...
f*** you Kojima.

Kojima have nothing to do with this game.

Ryzen 7 1700X - Sapphire RX Vega 64 - ASRock Fatal1ty X370
Samsung 960 EVO 500gb - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16gb - Silverstone SX700 700W

User Info: CrestedTax

CrestedTax
4 months ago#28
MaximumDonkey posted...
In contrast, Death Stranding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuUQCpCpsk4

Looks like a nice movie.
FC 5172-3452-9992

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 months ago#29
daemon_dan posted...

Because you have to decide immediately whether you are going to get Death Stranding or not. You can't just think it looks interesting right now and postpone a final decision on whether you're going to get it until more is revealed and gameplay is shown. That'd be f***ing insane.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: SlashmanSG

SlashmanSG
4 months ago#30
I'd rather play State of Decay.
Fight Science with Wood http://i.imgur.com/MMRZgNi.gif
http://i.imgur.com/Um0p3xx.gif http://i.imgur.com/MIbbUHB.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Metal Gear Survive trailer 2017

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived