This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What mouse you got?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What mouse you got?

User Info: MHblade

MHblade
2 months ago#41
G402 wireless

User Info: GundamMonX

GundamMonX
2 months ago#42
MarceloSampaio posted...
I had a Logitech G502, but the left button started double clicking, and it is getting worse and worse, so I decided to replace it.

That started to happen with my G602 after a couple years, but there could be a way to fix it:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Repair-mouse-with-double-click-problem/

I followed those instructions and it works fine now--the button tension spring had to be bent back into normal shape. Give it a shot.
"If Keanu Reeves didn't look so non-Asian, he would never have made it into Hollywood."--LuminescentRule

User Info: jay2101

jay2101
2 months ago#43
Ball mouse

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
2 months ago#44
Roccat pure owl eye.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
2 months ago#45
razer deathadders for work and home.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
2 months ago#46
Logitech G502 got it on eBay for $50.
Corsair Carbide 540 White W10 64bit ASRock AB350 Pro4 AMD RYZEN 7 1700X 750Watt Thermaltake PSU Patriot Viper Elite 16GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: Setzera

Setzera
2 months ago#47
I have a Nexxtech wireless cheapo mouse that came with an awful keyboard (which I don't use). The mouse is decent considering I don't play any fast games anymore, mainly Civilization type games. It wouldn't cut it for shooters.

User Info: Lee7

Lee7
2 months ago#48
G400

The cord is dying, I've fixed it five times already but the disconnecting issue still pops-up, so I have to upgrade at some point.

On my 2nd PC I have some off-brand cheapo 5-button mouse, which works surprisingly well.
-Sense, this makes none-
-AMD Duron 650 @ 400 MHz / NVIDIA TITAN Xp / 2TB ram / 8MB HDD / Windows ME/ Some random PSU / Sony FW-900 24" CRT monitor-

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
2 months ago#49
Razor death adder, I like it....I just still don’t know if I love it since the only other mouse I ever experienced was the basic mouse
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: ReeNoiP

ReeNoiP
2 months ago#50
Microsoft Intellipoint.

I'm so used to it I'm worried about the day it kicks the bucket.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What mouse you got?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived