This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

San Francisco is such a popular city.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. San Francisco is such a popular city.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
4 months ago#11
Yeah, I used to go down to SF once or twice a month while I was in college... I kinda hate it now. Crowded (not as bad as LA, but it's trying), TONS of homeless and run-down areas all over... bad traffic... I don't like cities in general any more, and I just don't really enjoy going to SF for anything now.

It *is* very iconic though - lots of easily recognizable landmarks. Golden Gate obviously, the row houses (including the Full House house), Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Alcatraz, Pier 39 and some of the other pier buildings/areas, Grace Cathedral, Embarcadero, the Transamerica building... Lots of great architecture and landmarks, but it's still a city, and I still hate going there now. I usually don't make it down more than once or twice a year now, if that.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: KaizerLaw

KaizerLaw
4 months ago#12
(((California)))

User Info: Terrorknight3

Terrorknight3
4 months ago#13
KillerTruffle posted...
Yeah, I used to go down to SF once or twice a month while I was in college... I kinda hate it now. Crowded (not as bad as LA, but it's trying), TONS of homeless and run-down areas all over... bad traffic... I don't like cities in general any more, and I just don't really enjoy going to SF for anything now.

It *is* very iconic though - lots of easily recognizable landmarks. Golden Gate obviously, the row houses (including the Full House house), Lombard Street, Coit Tower, Alcatraz, Pier 39 and some of the other pier buildings/areas, Grace Cathedral, Embarcadero, the Transamerica building... Lots of great architecture and landmarks, but it's still a city, and I still hate going there now. I usually don't make it down more than once or twice a year now, if that.

If you don't mind me asking. Where did you go to school? Are you from north or socal?

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 months ago#14
KillerTruffle posted...

Blame Cartman from South Park with the homeless.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

KillerTruffle
4 months ago#15
captsplatter_1 posted...
Blame Cartman from South Park with the homeless.

Cartman? I thought Canada was to blame for everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOR38552MJA

KillerTruffle
4 months ago#16
Terrorknight3 posted...
If you don't mind me asking. Where did you go to school? Are you from north or socal?

A smaller private college a ways north of SF. I'm "basically" part of the north bay general area. There are exactly zero things I like about socal.

User Info: ein311

ein311
4 months ago#17
JVolz1982 posted...
Rice A Roni! "The San Francisco Treat". Oh wait, that's not gaming related.

I much prefer Rice a Rooney, the San Fernando treat.
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
4 months ago#18
Also came in here to post about homeless people in SF, and also stay in North Cal for the most part.

User Info: Jules Rules

Jules Rules
4 months ago#19
Not nearly as often as you'd think really, compared to other cities. That bit in Life is Strange is very small.

I'd love to have a good take on Alcatraz, like an action/adventure game with RPG elements, getting to know other prisoners, etc. Something like a Butcher Bay.
What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?

User Info: Amuseum

Amuseum
4 months ago#20
Sonorous_Jon1S8 posted...
Ah, the city of human waste.

To be fair, some of it is dog crap. That's why the game is called Human or Dog?
Ergonomic keyboard layouts for Android https://goo.gl/KR1vK6
5-suited Draw Poker for Android http://goo.gl/KhmXi
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. San Francisco is such a popular city.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived