This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts on Okami HD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on Okami HD

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 months ago#31
Wii version controls were fine to me too. Sometimes the brush acts wonky but that's about it.

User Info: GeseztKatze

GeseztKatze
4 months ago#32
Bleu_Skie posted...
I play pretty much every genre. My steam is in my sig, so you can see most of the stuff I play. I was playing some osu before I wrote this out tho.

I don't have many favorite games, but okami has a spot on that list for me.

That's great. I'll check your account out later today. It always good to know people who have similar interest in gaming.

Other than that, I bought Okami already and it's now downloading. People seem to like the port and that was my only worry. It's a fenomenal game and I can't wait to play it again. I'll have to set some time apart though... In anyway, I'll more than gladly support this game on PC.

Now, if Capcom decided to port some Viewtiful Joe over to the PC in the future... it's not a bad a idea on my book... Just saying...
I really should start finishing the phrases I...

User Info: USF

USF
4 months ago#33
A better Zelda game than most Zelda games.
Currently Playing: Stuff.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 months ago#34
bought it, given hotel internet I'll have it on the laptop around the time I fly home and have to install it on the proper tower.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: magicaltop

magicaltop
4 months ago#35
iPWNtheNoobs posted...
Think it will go on sale during the winter sale? Looks like I'm hearing some good things about this game in this thread.

I think it will be, but probably like 5 bucks off at the most.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KgxgGX

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
4 months ago#36
I played it on ps2 and while I usually love Zelda-ish games I just didn't really like it enough to finish it and was surprised by how lauded it was, the combat is just kinda boring as I recall.
i wanna walk out into the night
without it being running away

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
4 months ago#37
wildog2006 posted...
Remakes, and remakes of remakes are getting old. This is why I'm a PC gamer. Want to play an old game? OK, just reinstall it.

Okay, you reinstall your old copy of Okami while the rest of us play this new version.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: spud_almighty

spud_almighty
4 months ago#38
I always thought the game looked stupid. But I might try it if it goes cheap.

User Info: linkin80

linkin80
4 months ago#39
sfcalimari posted...
I played it on ps2 and while I usually love Zelda-ish games I just didn't really like it enough to finish it and was surprised by how lauded it was, the combat is just kinda boring as I recall.

It kind of is and there isnt much challenge. Don't think I died once when I played this. Everything else is pretty spot on. Story, music, art style. The game world is interesting. It's quite unique too. I played it once, enjoyed it enough but I don't feel the need to play it again.

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
4 months ago#40
I’ll be buying it since I never played it before
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on Okami HD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived