This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thoughts on Okami HD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on Okami HD

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
5 months ago#11
Okami HD Remaster Rerelease

Nah, I'm gonna wait for the Okami UltraHD Remaster Rerelease 4k Remaster Rerelease Definitive Director's Cut Final Edition

Remakes, and remakes of remakes are getting old. This is why I'm a PC gamer. Want to play an old game? OK, just reinstall it.
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
5 months ago#12
I have seen this game compared to Twilight Princess, the question is it better than it?

User Info: Pelaaja82

Pelaaja82
5 months ago#13
DerPancake posted...
I have seen this game compared to Twilight Princess, the question is it better than it?

Maybe not better, but both of them are great games and Okami should not be ignored if you like Zelda like games.
Pc: i7 6700k/980 ti/16gb ram and Ps4.

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
5 months ago#14
DerPancake posted...

A lot of people claim it's a better Zelda game than Twilight Princess.

And I gotta say it is for me.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: Jonexe

Jonexe
5 months ago#15
wildog2006 posted...

Nah, I'm gonna wait for the Okami UltraHD Remaster Rerelease 4k Remaster Rerelease Definitive Director's Cut Final Edition

Remakes, and remakes of remakes are getting old. This is why I'm a PC gamer. Want to play an old game? OK, just reinstall it.

I mean, that's a fair point. But this is the first time Okami has been ported to the PC. If it's something you wanted to play, or enjoyed in the past, now is the time to nab it.
"My life is a chip in your pile... ante up!"

User Info: magicaltop

magicaltop
5 months ago#16
Jonexe posted...
wildog2006 posted...

I mean, that's a fair point. But this is the first time Okami has been ported to the PC. If it's something you wanted to play, or enjoyed in the past, now is the time to nab it.

Nah man just let him install the old PC Okami game. Dude knows what he is talking about.
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/KgxgGX

User Info: Galcian

Galcian
5 months ago#17
Will wait for Steam sale + upgrade parts for my PC before I can get this

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
5 months ago#18
It just finished downloading. I'll probably get around to playing it over Christmas since i have 10 days off from work.
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade

User Info: GeseztKatze

GeseztKatze
5 months ago#19
It's one of my favourite games ever! I can't believe it came to PC. I'm just waiting to see if the port is ok - and all indicates that it is - and I'll buy it and play it again.

I'm way too happy. LOL
I should really start finishing the phrases I...

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
5 months ago#20
As someone chugging along through the lengthy VN that is Cold Steel right now...I REALLY wanna know if there's a Turbo or similar option in Okami before I even think twice about getting it.

I've never played it on the original release platforms, but I've heard it goes on just a bit too long by the end and would prefer to have a speed up option to aid in that.

Because...Well damn Cold Steel is a long game, and I've got a couple other things lined up behind it. Can only take so many 100-hour games in a year, lol.
PC (1/2017) http://i.imgur.com/0SVA6BP.png
HTC Vive. Embrace the VRevolution
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Thoughts on Okami HD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived