This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PUBG Xbox one X version vs PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG Xbox one X version vs PC

User Info: MasteroftheArts

MasteroftheArts
2 months ago#31
A developer that hasn't made anything other than mobile games brings a guy on for consulting for a new sandbox shooting game. This guy hasn't made any games prior to this, didn't know how to program, and was just screwing around with a custom map on DayZ trying to recreate the premise of a s***ty Japanese movie. Then they make PUBG and shockingly, it's horribly optimized. Now after everyone's gone apes*** over this ARMA 3 mod turned into a standalone game, Microsoft looks at this and decides to have this same developer port the game over to their "4k ready" console when the game struggles to run on decent gaming PC's. I wonder why it performs like s***...
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
2 months ago#32
Jason_Hudson posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL2kWbGxILE

Comparison of PC Ultra vs Xbox One, holy s*** it's terrible.

Actually...

I thought the Xbone version did pretty decent expect in these 4 areas:
-draw distance
-aa
-textures
-frames

I hate using aa, even on pc. It makes the image blurrier. Also the textures on the pc version are nothing to write home about. So I can only really complain about two things, the frames (which some people still believe 30 is ok) and draw distance.

This is coming from a non xbone guy.
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 | Core i7-6700k | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 FE | NZXT. S340 Razer Edition
(message deleted)

User Info: LOLIAmAnAlt

LOLIAmAnAlt
2 months ago#34
Is this on the xb1? Or just xb1x and pc?
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

User Info: Darkanagar

Darkanagar
2 months ago#35
That Crowbcat video is a lie! It can't be! The Xbox One X is the Console of God, it's flawless, he totally modded the game on PC and ruined it on purpose to make you believe it's the Xbox One X running it!

haha! pc gamers are jealous of us, as usual! they have so much to be jealous for, like our free xbox live gold games! haha!

Man I am totally not trying to compensate an objectively inferior machine or a bad purchase decision! not at all!

Xbox Master Race! Thanks for beta testing it on PC! haha!!!

User Info: CJValo

CJValo
2 months ago#36
Horrendous, that shouldn't even be allowed to be released on a console when the game needs a ton of work on PC as it is but of course people will buy.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#37
Darkanagar posted...
That Crowbcat video is a lie! It can't be! The Xbox One X is the Console of God, it's flawless, he totally modded the game on PC and ruined it on purpose to make you believe it's the Xbox One X running it!

haha! pc gamers are jealous of us, as usual! they have so much to be jealous for, like our free xbox live gold games! haha!

Man I am totally not trying to compensate an objectively inferior machine or a bad purchase decision! not at all!

Xbox Master Race! Thanks for beta testing it on PC! haha!!!

Now how many people are going to fail to detect the obvious sarcasm and get mad about this?
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG Xbox one X version vs PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived