This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PUBG Xbox one X version vs PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG Xbox one X version vs PC

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#11
Loui5planks posted...
it_r_over9000 posted...
Loui5planks posted...
yohabroha posted...
if only they didn't put a tablet processor in it

lol wat is m$ doing?

The same thing Sony is doing.

Ya except Sony didnt market it to compete vs computers lol wtf.

the xbox one x was marketed as a 4k console, same as the pspro. microsoft never attacked pc with an ad campaign, it would be stupid to do so as they have a hand in each market.
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: Shebeskii

Shebeskii
2 months ago#12
JKatarn posted...
So you're telling me a poorly optimized game that doesn't run particularly well even on gaming PCs lags on a console with a tablet CPU? SHOCKING! Next you'll tell me the xbo:x is crap because that technical abomination 'ARK' doesn't run well.

New Public Test runs flawless, new map and old.
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
2 months ago#13
zhenghan posted...
frame rates dipping to around 15-20ish range in the lobby

WITNESS THE POWER OF THE XBOX ONE X

20fps in a f***ing lobby, 10/10. This is why we have PCs.

Holy s***, some of those textures (especially on the ground), I'm pretty sure I've seen better on the PS2, lol. Just awful, but I guess peasants aren't going to ever get the best version of a game.

"I know I'm a bad controller user but trust me; this feels awful when you get in close range 1v1. The frame rate tanks and the game stutters, it is not a pleasant experience trying to aim with analogue sticks like that. The crazy amount of recoil and no aim assist just makes it feel worse too. edit: forgot about the input lag too. "

No aim assist, it'll be like Stormtroopers shooting at each other, brilliant.
i7 4790k@4.6GHz | EVGA 1080 FTW | 16GB RAM | 1440p@144hz - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT!

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#14
Jason_Hudson posted...

Behold;

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudDifferentDogePeoplesChamp
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
2 months ago#15
it_r_over9000 posted...
Jason_Hudson posted...

Behold;

https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudDifferentDogePeoplesChamp

Lol
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
2 months ago#16
Shebeskii posted...

I find that hard to believe, plus you don't provide specs. "Oh it runs flawless, and I ONLY have a top of the line i7, 32GB of RAM and dual 1080ti's"
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#17
JKatarn posted...
Shebeskii posted...

I find that hard to believe, plus you don't provide specs. "Oh it runs flawless, and I ONLY have a top of the line i7, 32GB of RAM and dual 1080ti's"

How good would 1080 (non ti) 6700k, and 16 gigs of RAM run it?
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: JoboHotep

JoboHotep
2 months ago#18
Jason_Hudson posted...

I'm definitely going to have to find a stream to spectate, it should be comedy gold.
i5 7600k / Hyper 212 / GIGABYTE GA-Z170M-D3H / 8GB 17000 DDR4 / Radeon R9 280x 3GB / SanDisk Z400s 240GB SSD / EVGA 600W ATX / Windows 10 Home 64 bit

User Info: Loui5planks

Loui5planks
2 months ago#19
captsplatter_1 posted...
JKatarn posted...
Shebeskii posted...

How good would 1080 (non ti) 6700k, and 16 gigs of RAM run it?

At the time I played PUBG, 60fps no dips.

Now I haven a 144hz g sync but am having too much fun on FreeNite to even bother testing it out.
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3 | Core i7-6700k | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 | MSI GTX 1080 FE | NZXT. S340 Razer Edition

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
2 months ago#20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL2kWbGxILE

Comparison of PC Ultra vs Xbox One, holy s*** it's terrible.
i7 4790k@4.6GHz | EVGA 1080 FTW | 16GB RAM | 1440p@144hz - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PUBG Xbox one X version vs PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived