This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#81
KillerTruffle posted...
Orestes417 posted...
You know the great thing about escapist entertainment? You don't need a reason to justify the inclusion or exclusion of anything. Some folks in the world need that fact hammered through their skulls with a 16lb dead-blow sledge.

Exactly. While there's no logical reason for including something like that in PUBG, they don't need to excuse having it in there. But likewise, they don't need to excuse pulling it once it's pointed out to them. This is not "SJWs destroying mah games."

Oh I agree, it doesn't matter if it gets removed or not. What does matter is taking the hypocrites who think they're entitled to make demands about such trivial matters to task before they're allowed to multiply.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: Elcid

Elcid
2 months ago#82
>SJWs.

>2017.

Pick one.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
2 months ago#83
Orestes417 posted...
arleas posted...
This is just like all the people being upset about Tracer in Overwatch... So? Who cares? Someone complains because they feel empowered by making the developer remove it. YAY PROGRESS! 😉👌

You know, the funny thing is I see far more shaming coming from the folks claiming to argue for empowerment than I do from the other side. Yay, they're fighting to end objectification but christ forbid someone decide to project an image they don't find agreeable. Why is that? Probably because it's not about empowerment at all for a lot of them, but instead about imposing their own sense of morality on the world.

don't forget about their advocacy of "equality," and how they usually end up endorsing double standards in the process. it's just a big boiling pot of hypocrisy on all fronts. like you said, these extremists don't care at all about the betterment of humanity -contrary to what they'd like everyone to think- and rather use it as a vehicle for imposing their on standards on others. bigotry has become completely socially acceptable these days, as long as its against 'non-marginalized' groups.

User Info: Sonorous_Jon1S8

Sonorous_Jon1S8
2 months ago#84
Gotta keep the outrage machine churning.

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
2 months ago#85
ClunkerSlim posted...
ImaPC posted...
Not a big deal really, but it's stuff like this that make me less and less interested in gaming. I mean, do people have nothing better to do with their time then to sit around and look for stuff to be offended and outraged about, in Video Games of all things?

It doesn’t seem like a big deal... to you. But you need to realize that you’re not the only one playing these games. This kind of stuff never bothered my as a kid or young adult. But as someone with two young nieces now, I am more worried about how women are portrayed (and overly sexualized) in video games.

Last I checked PUBG is for 17+ if people can't handle camel toe's in games at 17+ then they aren't mature enough to play the game period,. Let's be real I've seen worse s*** on news and public TV and nobody complains about kids watching that or the 14 year olds playing GTAV... give me a break.
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
2 months ago#86
ClunkerSlim posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
tearast posted...
Orestes417 posted...
Oh for the love of Christ. If you're someone complaining over this stop and ask yourself what in the hell you're doing with your life that such inconsequential frippery seems important to you.

You seem pretty mad about it yourself.

getting irritated about hearing all these people being outraged over nothing month after month is pretty reasonable if you ask me.

I don’t see anyone necessarily outraged. I think most adults have started to realize that there’s a problem with overly sexualizing female characters in this industry. Female gamers make up an ever growing section of the gamer population. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with taking a step back and reexamining the status quo.

Oh but it's ok for males in certain games to be over sexualized? big muscles, deep voice, half naked in some scenese? nobody cares about that though. A camel toe is a joke, just like in Duke Nukem it's all a joke. Nobody is picking on females, you sound like a white night cuck. I highly doubt your daughters will be playing PUBG, they'll probably be busy taking pipe from 2 guys in a bathroom stall at a bar.
7700K@5.0 - 1080 - EVGA 750 - 16GB DDR4 - Z270 ASUS
H100v2 - Evolv ATX - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
2 months ago#87
Elcid posted...
>SJWs.

>2017.

Pick one.

What are you trying to say?
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#88
Elcid posted...
>SJWs.

>2017.

Pick one.

Can I pick neither? Because honestly both suck. Maybe a swift kick in the balls instead? or a rerun of 2016? Hell I'd settle for a chalupa.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: arleas

arleas
2 months ago#89
Orestes417 posted...
a rerun of 2016

You really want to watch Trump get elected again?
http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561197969913402.png http://i.imgur.com/VHKOxqN.png
FC: 3325-5440-8407 Dream Code:5E00-0013-7C61

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
2 months ago#90
Cool_Dude667 posted...
Beta/Alpha male doesnt exist btw, look it up if you don't believe me. The whole alpha male/beta male wolf pack stuff was fake, even the original researcher denounced his own study after he went back into the wild for a longer research paper.

I remember that... he even tried to have his paper/book pulled from circulation, because with further research, he figured out that the "alpha" males were literally just the dads... they work in family packs rather than the "alpha" concept of a particular dominant male. The dad is the so-called "alpha," etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ti86veZBjU
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived