This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: rpgian

rpgian
4 months ago#191
Good, it's about time someone stood up for the rights of camels, those voiceless beasts of desert burden who corporations have used their likeness w/o consent to market cigarettes, strange saddles, and spit flavored soda pops.

The next time these sobs want to show a camel toe, the law firm of 1900 hot lawyers and the kindly money monkeys at the board of directors at your local zoo had better be given proper $ to distribute to these animals (a small amount will be spent of zebra steaks and marketing of course,parking, rental fee's,etc..)

User Info: YukitoRambo

YukitoRambo
4 months ago#192
Those weasels who tried to spin this as 'THE SJWs DIDN'T CRY ABOUT IT A LOT. YOU PEOPLE DID! YOU PEOPLE CARED SO MUCH ABOUT A BARELY VISIBLE CAMEL TOE IN A VIDEOGAME' LOLOLOLOL....

Those are irresponsible, biased conformists who aren't looking at the bigger picture.

It should be very concerning that a few mere tweets and messages from SJWs are enough to make companies take action by it, instead of actually listening to everyone else who actually paid for, and play the game.

SJWs don't. care. about the videogame industry. Period. Companies should stop paying attention to them.

...Unless of course, the executives(who only care purely about profit, by whatever means necessary, like those at EA) are also SJWs. And again, EA and Activision-Blizzard are infested with them.
"Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed" - Alexander Pope

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
4 months ago#193
I have yet to see anyone provide any evidence that the person who originally tweeted about this has done nothing else for any other "legitimate" causes.

There sure is a s***load and a half of ignorant chauvinism in here...
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
4 months ago#194
Death_Born posted...
And i don't think that anyone can say that Hillary would have been worse in any way shape or form than what we have now, for anyone but the rich 1%.

Hahahahaaha "the establishment candidate would have had a negative impact on the 1%"

You people are precious.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: Mitsukiba

Mitsukiba
4 months ago#195
Save the cameltwa.
i7-4930k, EVGA X79 Classified, CM V8 GTS, CM Stormtrooper, 16GB HyperX Sav. 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 960 2G, AMD R7 240 SSD, WD Black 1T, CM V750.
My GPU is trash. :(

User Info: Marikhen

Marikhen
4 months ago#196
diligan posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
i've found majority of male sjw are laughable betas, i wonder why that is lol. anyway ya people need to calm down. i doubt anyone would say anything to someone who had a cameltoe in real life, i see them all the time, whys it such a big deal in a video game like grow up kids, there are more reasonable things to be outraged at

That's just the thing about sjws.
>Woman dresses like a street walker w/ visible camel toe irl
>"Wow, such an empowered, independent woman. So brave!"
>Camel toe in video game.
>"Created by hetero cis patriarchy to demean and objectify women for the pleasure of the male gaze!"

I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that, at least to a degree and for some people, it's all about trying to insert a victim and a crime into what would be a victimed crime in real life but is a victimless non-crime in virtual life. If you stare too long at a real woman's cameltoe she can slap you and file charges/suit for sexual harassment, emotional trauma, and/or whatever else, but if you stare too long at a virtual cameltoe on a representation of a woman then nobody can take offense to your actions nor can they penalize you for them.

To these individuals this lack of consequences for inappropriate actions taken against and harming nobody cannot be tolerated.

Dyshonest posted...
It's because they don't actually believe in their cause.

If Anita Sarkeesian gave any damn about real feminism, she'd do less whining about video games and actually do real activism for real women.

For that matter these "feminists" would stop harping solely on "getting more women into STEM fields" and start pushing for more women in blue collar jobs like welding, carpentry, automotive repair, and other such "trade jobs" if they actually cared about real women and equality between the sexes. Instead they ignore these fields as if they're somehow beneath women and that only STEM jobs matter in the promotion of female equality despite the traditionally masculine nature of those blue collar fields.

I mean you'd think that if you're toting the line that your movement is about equality between the sexes you'd want equal representation in all forms of employment whether it's CEOs of Fortune 500 businesses or garbage collection.

On a side note, I have to wonder what sort of and how much controversy would have been caused had this been a model/skin for a morbidly obese female displaying a moose knuckle rather than a cameltoe.
Logic is the antithesis of faith, else why is it that faith defies logic while logic denies faith?

User Info: Mitsukiba

Mitsukiba
4 months ago#197
#showthetoe
i7-4930k, EVGA X79 Classified, CM V8 GTS, CM Stormtrooper, 16GB HyperX Sav. 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 960 2G, AMD R7 240 SSD, WD Black 1T, CM V750.
My GPU is trash. :(

User Info: Suuns

Suuns
4 months ago#198
Whats wrong with the correct anatomy lol
Or sexy characters Or over sexualization

Also developers should make games as they want, not how basement dwellers want it to be.

F**K Liz Edwards, hope her cameltoe vanishes forever and she grows a d**k on her forehead.
Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
4 months ago#199
Suuns posted...
F**K Liz Edwards, hope her cameltoe vanishes forever and she grows a d**k on her forehead.

there we have it, folks. it took almost 200 posts, but finally, someone with a little sense and decency weighed in on the matter.

lock 'er up! this topic is done
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived