This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
2 months ago#181
tzuyd posted...
Of course. Would you prefer if I said '100%'?

No, I'd prefer you offer a reasonable assessment. I mean, unless you enjoy being taken less than seriously.

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
2 months ago#182
diligan posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
i've found majority of male sjw are laughable betas, i wonder why that is lol. anyway ya people need to calm down. i doubt anyone would say anything to someone who had a cameltoe in real life, i see them all the time, whys it such a big deal in a video game like grow up kids, there are more reasonable things to be outraged at

That's just the thing about sjws.
>Woman dresses like a street walker w/ visible camel toe irl
>"Wow, such an empowered, independent woman. So brave!"
>Camel toe in video game.
>"Created by hetero cis patriarchy to demean and objectify women for the pleasure of the male gaze!"
It's because they don't actually believe in their cause.

If Anita Sarkeesian gave any damn about real feminism, she'd do less whining about video games and actually do real activism for real women.

But she doesn't actually care. It's just profit off of outrage culture.

You want a good example of SJW culture?

The "defenders of women" Kotaku, who will berate any "sexist" video game/developer and so on very openly defended a known rapist (Tyler Malka, owner of NeoGAF) and admitted to knowing of the allegations but denied them because of "where they were often posted".

Kotaku, the champions of women, said they didn't believe the allegations because "sometimes unsavory people reposted the allegations".

Kotaku, the "Listen and Believe" champions, did neither, because their friend was accused of rape. He's their friend! He'd never rape!

Lena Dunham did the same thing a few months ago. Defended her friend from rape allegations after crying for years about how allegations "just aren't made up" (even though they are very rarely like the Rolling Stone incident in 2014), and how "her friend would never commit rape because he's her friend".

SJWs are not liberals any more than Nazis are conservatives. SJWs are the extremist version of modern-day liberals just as right now, the extremist version of conservatives would be those (Neo-)Nazi idiots in places like Charlottesville

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
2 months ago#183
OUberLord posted...
No, I'd prefer you offer a reasonable assessment.

I did. I said purely.

https://youtu.be/STl7-_f4_eA
TL;DW 'purely'

Dyshonest posted...
SJWs are not liberals any more than Nazis are conservatives. SJWs are the extremist version of modern-day liberals just as right now, the extremist version of conservatives would be those (Neo-)Nazi idiots in places like Charlottesville

Except the latter is in their thousands and the former is in 6? 7? figures world wide.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: Death_Born

Death_Born
2 months ago#184
tzuyd posted...
The intolerant regressive left created Brexit and President Trump.

To say they helped their cause is one thing, but created? They didn't suddenly force everyone not to vote for Hillary. And i don't think that anyone can say that Hillary would have been worse in any way shape or form than what we have now, for anyone but the rich 1%.

User Info: pkdragon

pkdragon
2 months ago#185
lots of mad alt right snowflakes in this topic

yes this is literally the lowest form of discourse but it's also a literal mirror of what i'm seeing in this topic, and far more accurate to the current situation

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
2 months ago#186
pkdragon posted...

alt right snowflakes? seems like a bit of an oxymoron--i assumed that they were all part of a hive mind

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
2 months ago#187
MaximumDonkey posted...
-5xad0w- posted...
I stopped playing the Custom Order Maid 3D 2 demo long enough to come laugh at this.

Why would anyone do that?

Food and water.

It is hard to drink with an Oculus headset on actually.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: lubmelubyou

lubmelubyou
2 months ago#188
All of the outrage of how women need to be represented in games. Yet when they are correctly represented in fine detail, moar outrage!

Everybody loves a bit of camel hoof I would have thought, guess I was wrong.
My Channel for full playthroughs and other things gaming:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgb5tra_kTAbVU_Mb4XeuxQ

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
2 months ago#189
GTL581 posted...
pkdragon posted...

alt right snowflakes? seems like a bit of an oxymoron--i assumed that they were all part of a hive mind

he thinks using the same term on the opposition is tactful and clever, but he's just kind of slow so he doesn't understand the actual meaning.
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
2 months ago#190
tzuyd posted...
Of course. Would you prefer if I said '100%'?

OUberLord posted...
No, I'd prefer you offer a reasonable assessment. I mean, unless you enjoy being taken less than seriously.

tzuyd posted...
I did. I said purely.

Okay then.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived