This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
2 months ago#171
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
I feed and grow stronger on the tears of the liberal sjw. Wait, it's happening again!? *rushes to grab spare libsjw tear collector mugs*.

Actually nope... there was a minor complaint about a PUBG model, PUBG agreed to fix it, and that's that.

Until the river of tears from the gamerbros upset that it's being removed. The SJWs aren't crying here... they got what they asked for with virtually no problem. The gamerbros are the ones crying.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
2 months ago#172
KillerTruffle posted...
They don't. The developer (or publisher) does.

If your options are remove it or risk a PR nightmare from SJW groups, they were browbeat into making the change which means it is not their decision.

KillerTruffle posted...
Falsely transforming a symptom/tangential relationship into a causal relationship to build a strawman. Completely invalid argument. Not one person has said that objectifying women in video games makes people treat women badly in real life. You've missed the point.

Uhh.. ok? I go back to my starting statement. I have yet to hear a single reason as to why objectifying what are essentially objects in video games is something bad that should not be done.

KillerTruffle posted...
No

Yes and there is no arguing about it. Complaining a video game model in this context is being overly dramatic. I don't care if the gamerbro response was just as dramatic, I'm not part of this group, I don't even know what gamerbro is. I'm posting for myself.

KillerTruffle posted...
It's not a precedent. Games have already been changed due to complaints.

In a time when you had to be someone who actually played the game and changes were focused on real issues pertaining to the quality of the product not being afraid of a camel toe.

KillerTruffle posted...
just a small cosmetic change.

A cosmetic change would be more than altering the name of the dish. Regardless, it's still a group of individuals who aren't even customers having more say on account of their fear of human anatomy.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
2 months ago#173
KillerTruffle posted...
xx_SaintBoot_xx posted...
I feed and grow stronger on the tears of the liberal sjw. Wait, it's happening again!? *rushes to grab spare libsjw tear collector mugs*.

Actually nope... there was a minor complaint about a PUBG model, PUBG agreed to fix it, and that's that.

Until the river of tears from the gamerbros upset that it's being removed. The SJWs aren't crying here... they got what they asked for with virtually no problem. The gamerbros are the ones crying.

And that's a good thing. The last thing we need is SJWs altering games and nobody saying anything.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: Mr_Rudd

Mr_Rudd
2 months ago#174
SJW tears are always the best.

User Info: ufara

ufara
2 months ago#175
Good, camel toe is disgusting and women should be ashamed for having them.

Am i doing it right?
An opinion doesn't mean much if you don't try to back it up.
If it looks like I'm s*** posting, I'm probably s*** posting.
(message deleted)

User Info: MaximumDonkey

MaximumDonkey
2 months ago#177
-5xad0w- posted...
I stopped playing the Custom Order Maid 3D 2 demo long enough to come laugh at this.

Why would anyone do that?
Half man, 100% Donkey.
Cleared of almost all state and federal charges!

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
2 months ago#178
KillerTruffle posted...
your arguments are just so out in insanity land that they don't warrant a response.

Just because you don't understand (and refuse to educate yourself) doesn't mean they are insanity. Remaining in your bubble is the insanity.

KillerTruffle posted...
nonsense you're throwing out (seriously - "the left created Trump and neo nazis?"),

The intolerant regressive left created Brexit and President Trump.
https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs?t=1m

The intolerant regressive left are creating white supremacists and neo-Nazis.
https://youtu.be/gwSYhTWk6E8?t=0m

Stop it.

For f***s sake, stop it.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: diligan

diligan
2 months ago#179
SchoolRumble posted...
i've found majority of male sjw are laughable betas, i wonder why that is lol. anyway ya people need to calm down. i doubt anyone would say anything to someone who had a cameltoe in real life, i see them all the time, whys it such a big deal in a video game like grow up kids, there are more reasonable things to be outraged at

That's just the thing about sjws.
>Woman dresses like a street walker w/ visible camel toe irl
>"Wow, such an empowered, independent woman. So brave!"
>Camel toe in video game.
>"Created by hetero cis patriarchy to demean and objectify women for the pleasure of the male gaze!"
Intercostal fetishist.

User Info: BaldursGate

BaldursGate
2 months ago#180
This proves that men are sexist pigs.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived