This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
2 months ago#141
KillerTruffle posted...
Well, for one, it keeps them at least looking more human - a purpose not served by the camel toe.

A clear indicator that a woman is not a barbie doll down there doesn't make her look more human. You heard it here first!
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
2 months ago#142
Darth_Kamcio posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
Well, for one, it keeps them at least looking more human - a purpose not served by the camel toe.

A clear indicator that a woman is not a barbie doll down there doesn't make her look more human. You heard it here first!

Is there a limit to how f***ing stupid you guys can make your collective arguments?

Tell me, does this woman look less human/normal because she doesn't have a camel toe, and would having one make her look *more* human?

https://i.imgur.com/9vb2IqM.jpg

I feel like I'm debating against a bag of actual male genitals that through some sort of evolutionary miracle somehow learned to type.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
2 months ago#143
KillerTruffle posted...
Dyshonest posted...
SJW logic:

Women are perpetually mistreated. Let's focus on pixels instead of real women.

Because that's exactly what I've seen them argue - we should ignore the problems real women face and focus on pixels instead.

Holy s*** you guys twist everything in asinine ways. Rather than recognize that this is just an element (in this case a rather small element that has been blown ridiculously out of proportion by gamerbro uproar) of the overall problem with how women are treated, you contort your argument into an either/or situation.
Why focus on fictional women *at all*?

It is freaking *fiction*.

They'd be able to make some real difference in the world if they b****ed half as much about real issues as they do pixels that offend them so much.

KillerTruffle
2 months ago#144
Dyshonest posted...
Why focus on fictional women *at all*?

This argument is exactly worthless, because it can be fully turned right back around at you. They're fictional, so why get so bent out of shape if that one small change/fix is made?

What's more, the fact that "it's fiction" is not an entirely valid excuse to do absolutely anything you want in a game anyway. I suspect there would be quite a bit of uproar, and possibly even some government involvement (no idea) if someone put out a game that was all about catching and "hugging" a bunch of naked 6-year-old boys with erections. I dunno if a game like that would be illegal, but you can bet sure as hell there'd be an uproar, even though "it's fiction."

Yes, fiction has a ton more leeway than real life, obviously, but it's not a 100% get out of jail free card. There's also a question of what's appropriate, socially acceptable, etc. Games do have a right to be indecent, but they can also suffer consequences if they choose to go that route. If a non-sexual game is going to include explicit sexual details that are irrelevant to the game, especially when it's on one single model that takes it out of line from all the others, they certainly do need to be prepared for some people to speak up against that.

And lo and behold, they were! They handled it well, with a quick apology and announcement they'd fix it. They handled it a LOT better than the army of manchildren that's up in arms now over it.

EDIT:

Dyshonest posted...
They'd be able to make some real difference in the world if they b****ed half as much about real issues as they do pixels that offend them so much.

I'm going to assume with that quote that you have indeed been living in a cave someplace deep in the ocean for the past several months, because they ARE finally speaking out and making a real difference. Hell, Time's "person of the year" is "The Silence Breakers." The group of women, collectively, who have stopped keeping their mouths shut and started speaking up.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/11/10/us/men-accused-sexual-misconduct-weinstein.html

http://time.com/time-person-of-the-year-2017-silence-breakers/

Dyshonest
2 months ago#145
KillerTruffle posted...

I'm going to assume with that quote that you have indeed been living in a cave someplace deep in the ocean for the past several months, because they ARE finally speaking out and making a real difference. Hell, Time's "person of the year" is "The Silence Breakers." The group of women, collectively, who have stopped keeping their mouths shut and started speaking up.

Since when are they SJWs?

KillerTruffle
2 months ago#146
Dyshonest posted...
KillerTruffle posted...

""Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, multiculturalism, and identity politics."

They are quite literally the definition of SJWs. They are fighting for the rights of women to not be sexually harassed, abused, etc. You do realize that "SJW" has nothing explicitly to do with video games, right?

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 months ago#147
The topic needs more examples of camel toe
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

KillerTruffle
2 months ago#148
SinisterSlay posted...
The topic needs more examples of camel toe

https://i.imgur.com/jckiBqd.jpg

You're welcome.

Dyshonest
2 months ago#149
KillerTruffle posted...
Dyshonest posted...
KillerTruffle posted...

""Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, multiculturalism, and identity politics."

They are quite literally the definition of SJWs. They are fighting for the rights of women to not be sexually harassed, abused, etc. You do realize that "SJW" has nothing explicitly to do with video games, right?
Misused that's the term. Otherwise, SJW refers specifically to the slacktivists like Anita Sarkeesian and others who don't actually do any real activism for their "cause" but put up a big stink about it anyway.

SJW is a person who pretends to be for progressive or liberal causes, but is often horrifying prejudice themselves and/or lazy in their execution, i.e.: let's defend fictional women instead of real women.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 months ago#150
SJW's also have the obnoxious habit of appropriating other people's causes whether they're asked to or not.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived