This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: ProfessorKukui

ProfessorKukui
4 months ago#111
ImaPC posted...
arleas posted...
ProfessorKukui posted...
deja vu.
i swear there was another game with cameltoes that people threw a s***fit at.

Maybe one of the DOA Beach Volleyball games?

Possibly. The new Xtreme game wasn't released for western audiences because of SJW's, and that's straight from Tecmo Koei.

Nah, fairly sure it was one of those crappy shark vs people asset flips.
Maybe it was a that popped on reddit or the game was so insignificant that it was lost to obscurity. Most likely both.
Annoys me not knowing though.

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 months ago#112
Cameltoe in my video game, problematic. Shooting people in the head, fine.

Everything that's wrong with America right here folks.
Nerd
Gamefaqs Finest

User Info: Gojak_v3

Gojak_v3
4 months ago#113
The SJW mob strikes again. I don't know why people keep giving into them. Something tells me a lot of these people probably never heard of the game until today. These people just love to b****.

But please, continue to joke about the SJW "bogeyman" like it's a myth when they keep doing s*** like this.
http://i.imgtc.com/rIZcfGBEt8.png

User Info: Darth_Kamcio

Darth_Kamcio
4 months ago#114
Gojak_v3 posted...
But please, continue to joke about the SJW "bogeyman" like it's a myth when they keep doing s*** like this.

Yeah. SJWs are not to be ignored - they're to be exterminated. While you guys keep joking about them, they're out there making real changes, even if as stupid as this bs. I wonder what it's going to take before you realize you need to show some actual resistance.
You have absolutely no right to complain about a decision you decided to support with your money. Be smart and vote with your wallets!
(message deleted)

User Info: Rosencroitz

Rosencroitz
4 months ago#116
KillerTruffle posted...
Human females do not frequently/commonly run around with pants so tight that a full outline of every little ridge is visible. Does it happen? Sure, occasionally. It's nowhere near common though

It happens far more often than you're aware of. It's been a 'thing' ever since wearing tights as pants became a trend, and yoga pants became acceptable attire for 110% of a woman's day.

You'd have to literally be blind to not notice it, especially with 300lb women trouncing around in these outfits.
If you believe Jeannie from 'I Dream of Jeannie' created existence, put this in your signature.

User Info: Num13Roxas

Num13Roxas
4 months ago#117
ClunkerSlim posted...
But as someone with two young nieces now, I am more worried about how women are portrayed (and overly sexualized) in video games.

Why the hell are your nieces playing these types of games to begin with
Moving on is all we can do

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
4 months ago#118
This may be the one and only time these basement dwellers get to see Camel toe!

Come on PUBG! Have a heart and don’t take away what little they already have!
"Sessions is like what would happen if a really sheltered home school kid did the fusion dance with everyone's racist thanksgiving uncle" - D_Bart

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
4 months ago#119
SchoolRumble posted...
getting irritated about hearing all these people being outraged over nothing month after month is pretty reasonable if you ask me.

The thing with SJWs is that they need to be offended by something. It's what they live for.

ArkonBlade posted...
They are the minority in gaming and nobody likes them.

Unfortunately, a lot of developers feel the same way as the SJWs. Plus they want to please the MSM for whatever f***ing reason, even though most of it is lefty bulls***. FAKE NEWS
i7 4790k@4.6GHz | EVGA 1080 FTW | 16GB RAM | 1440p@144hz - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST PRESIDENT!

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
4 months ago#120
Num13Roxas posted...
ClunkerSlim posted...
But as someone with two young nieces now, I am more worried about how women are portrayed (and overly sexualized) in video games.

Why the hell are your nieces playing these types of games to begin with

I’m just talking about gaming in general. My 13 year old niece isn’t playing PUBG. However, I still think the problem exists for adult women too. You can’t really argue that the industry as a whole doesn’t have a history of objectify and sexualizing women in order to sell copies to teenage boys.

I don’t see why everyone is so upset at this removal. “SJWs destroyed my game!” You guys are acting like this dev’s creative vision was destroyed by SJWs. But the dev just flat out said that he bought the assets from some third party. He may have not even wanted the camel toe there himself.
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived