This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: Riot55555

Riot55555
4 months ago#101
I am offended and complaining about the someone being offended and complaining!
youtube.com/riot55 ~~ twitch.tv/riot12345
Competitive Global Elite CS:GO, Hearthstone, Street Fighter gameplay, tutorials and more!

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
4 months ago#102
arleas posted...
ProfessorKukui posted...
deja vu.
i swear there was another game with cameltoes that people threw a s***fit at.

Maybe one of the DOA Beach Volleyball games?

Possibly. The new Xtreme game wasn't released for western audiences because of SJW's, and that's straight from Tecmo Koei.

User Info: Kyle1022

Kyle1022
4 months ago#103
Eh to be fair, it’s very random and out of place, and probably shouldn’t be in the game >_>

Not that I’m “outraged” by it, nor should anyone else be. It’s just a video game ffs.
PC (4k/60Hz and 1080p/144Hz) | Switch | Wii U | Wii | GC | N64 | SNES | NES | PS4 Pro | PS3 | PS2 | PS1 | X1X | 360 | N3DS | DSi | GBA | GBC | Vita | PSP

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
4 months ago#104

GTL581 posted...
What's next, shaming people for sneezing?

Only if they're male.

ClunkerSlim posted...
I am more worried about how women are portrayed (and overly sexualized) in video games.

Sexist.

KillerTruffle posted...
Does it happen? Sure, occasionally. It's nowhere near common though

And this is the first game to my knowledge that has ever done so, which actually makes it more diverse than the others, and the people screaming about having it removed are antidiversity bigots.

it's that women are sexualized in a way that objectifies them

Heaven forfend! We live in an enlightened society and we ALL know that women are completely ethereal!

wolf whistles, cat calls

Read : "I will have you arrested for giving me a compliment"

KillerTruffle posted...
Women are finally starting to stand up for themselves

And by 'stand up for themselves' you mean achieve more rights than males while placing all responsibility on the males. And the same women will happily cause a collapse of society.

arleas posted...
You really want to watch Trump get elected again?

Of course! That s*** was hilarious.
I sexually identify as a 100% inoffensively correct person. My pronouns are 'yes', 'uh huh' and 'absolutely'.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
4 months ago#105
https://youtu.be/QnTzhtA15Dc
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
4 months ago#106
tzuyd posted...
And this is the first game to my knowledge that has ever done so, which actually makes it more diverse than the others, and the people screaming about having it removed are antidiversity bigots.

I've seen a lot of dips*** posts from you, but this has got to be one of the absolute dumbest.

EDIT: I stand corrected, because you followed up with this, which beats it.

tzuyd posted...
Read : "I will have you arrested for giving me a compliment"

EDIT 2: Damn man, you just keep outdoing yourself.

tzuyd posted...
And by 'stand up for themselves' you mean achieve more rights than males while placing all responsibility on the males. And the same women will happily cause a collapse of society.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 months ago#107
iemerg_ posted...
you sound like a white night cuck. I highly doubt your daughters will be playing PUBG, they'll probably be busy taking pipe from 2 guys in a bathroom stall at a bar.

I'm sure you speak from experience.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: revolver

revolver
4 months ago#108
GTL581 posted...
Anyone who uses the term 'beta' in such a way is laughable. Likewise, anyone who gets upset about small things like this in a video game also deserves to be laughed at. There's much more pressing issues in the world that deserve the effort and attention that these people put towards mundane, trivial s***.

Well put. Also important to take note that most of the time it is a small group of loud people getting offended at stuff like this and most people don't care.

So if you're getting offended about them getting offended.... Jokes on you.

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
4 months ago#109
What's stupid is the developer apologizing for this. If people want it removed, remove it and be done with it. If you want to apologize, apologize for having such a s***ty broken unoptimized game.
Bolsonaro 2018
Fizz Buzz for life

User Info: OUberLord

OUberLord
4 months ago#110
The whole topic is reaching meta levels of stupidity. It was relatively dumb to have the model have camel toes because, lets face it, what good comes of that. It was also relatively dumb in some cases as to the level of outrage that was brought up. Finally, it's just outright dumb that we're now at the "people outraged at the people who were outraged over something that was ultimately stupid" phase.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived