This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

User Info: ImaPC

ImaPC
4 months ago#1
I know this is a couple days old, but whatever. I just saw this posted on LewdGamer.

"An update to the game’s test server on December 9th alerted the female character model by giving it a camel toe. Said alternation was difficult to spot, nearly invisible on high resolution settings, and gone once the character wore pants. Nonetheless, it was spotted by a Reddit user nicknamed panqakee ( https://www.reddit.com/user/panqakee ), who pointed it out in a post ( https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/comments/7ipj49/female_characters_on_the_test_server_now_have_a/ ). The Reddit users found themselves surprised and reacted, for the most part, with jokes."

"The post was then noticed by a Twitter user, Liz Edwards ( https://twitter.com/lizaledwards/status/939701247757705216/photo/1 ), who found herself offended by the needless detail. As She voiced her disapproval and analyzed the model, likeminded Twitter users joined her case. By the next day, the game’s titular creator Brendan Greene, known as PLAYERUNKNOWN, has noticed the outrage and promised its removal ( https://twitter.com/PLAYERUNKNOWN/status/940059611138211841 ). By his claims, the character model was bought from an outsourced artist about two years ago and has seen no changes since. It is unknown why the model found it’s way into the game only after such a long time.

-

Not a big deal really, but it's stuff like this that make me less and less interested in gaming. I mean, do people have nothing better to do with their time then to sit around and look for stuff to be offended and outraged about, in Video Games of all things?

Then you got the creator who just bends over and just apologizes for it. They did nothing wrong. s*** just makes me sick.

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
4 months ago#2
i've found majority of male sjw are laughable betas, i wonder why that is lol. anyway ya people need to calm down. i doubt anyone would say anything to someone who had a cameltoe in real life, i see them all the time, whys it such a big deal in a video game like grow up kids, there are more reasonable things to be outraged at
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
4 months ago#3
SchoolRumble posted...
i've found majority of male sjw are laughable betas, i wonder why that is lol. anyway ya people need to calm down. i doubt anyone would say anything to someone who had a cameltoe in real life, i see them all the time, whys it such a big deal in a video game like grow up kids, there are more reasonable things to be outraged at

I dunno dude, seems beta as f*** to me to get this pissy over a video game either way. If I cared that much about not getting to see a cameltoe that was apparently hard to spot, Google is a thing
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

SchoolRumble
4 months ago#4
meh, i dont play the game, i dont really play many games except mobile ones these days. i think people need to chill out in general about a lot of things. getting mad at how people design their games is one of them.

User Info: GTL581

GTL581
4 months ago#5
Anyone who uses the term 'beta' in such a way is laughable. Likewise, anyone who gets upset about small things like this in a video game also deserves to be laughed at. There's much more pressing issues in the world that deserve the effort and attention that these people put towards mundane, trivial s***.

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
4 months ago#6
ImaPC posted...
Not a big deal really, but it's stuff like this that make me less and less interested in gaming. I mean, do people have nothing better to do with their time then to sit around and look for stuff to be offended and outraged about, in Video Games of all things?

It doesn’t seem like a big deal... to you. But you need to realize that you’re not the only one playing these games. This kind of stuff never bothered my as a kid or young adult. But as someone with two young nieces now, I am more worried about how women are portrayed (and overly sexualized) in video games.
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 months ago#7
Oh for the love of Christ. If you're someone complaining over this stop and ask yourself what in the hell you're doing with your life that such inconsequential frippery seems important to you.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: tearast

tearast
4 months ago#8
Orestes417 posted...
Oh for the love of Christ. If you're someone complaining over this stop and ask yourself what in the hell you're doing with your life that such inconsequential frippery seems important to you.

You seem pretty mad about it yourself.

SchoolRumble
4 months ago#9
tearast posted...
Orestes417 posted...

You seem pretty mad about it yourself.

getting irritated about hearing all these people being outraged over nothing month after month is pretty reasonable if you ask me.

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
4 months ago#10
SchoolRumble posted...
meh, i dont play the game, i dont really play many games except mobile ones these days. i think people need to chill out in general about a lot of things. getting mad at how people design their games is one of them.

I gotcha man, sorry for the misunderstanding then. People be trippin' all over the place
F*** you, Desert Bluffs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Cameltoe discovered in PUBG. SJW's outraged and call for it's removal.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived