This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sword Coast Legends Final Sale (to be removed at end of December).

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sword Coast Legends Final Sale (to be removed at end of December).

User Info: PhazonReborn

PhazonReborn
4 months ago#11
Is it too much to ask that a competent game using current edition DND rules be released?

I mean for f***s sake, the best DnD CRPGs are using 2nd edition rules and it's 2017
The Phazon you know and trust since 2004

User Info: Hi C

Hi C
4 months ago#12
jake-sf posted...
Hi C posted...
Sum_quod_eris posted...
I wonder if it's actually any good.

Who cares if it was actually any good. It wasn't a Baldur's Gate or ToEE copy so people need to rage out about it.

Good luck ever seeing another actual DND game now. No one is going to touch the license with the s*** community DND has fighting over every single design decision.

Always love hearing the c**ts taking the side of the game industry just because some people in this world have some basic f***ing standard.

This game isn't passable, this game is crap not fit for PC. And you're blaming us for others making s*** games? Go back to your f***ing hole, dogs***.

lol people like you b****ed that Baldur's Gate was turning out to be "dogs***" 20 years ago on Bioware forums because it was being dumbed down to appeal to the RTS trend and wasn't true DND.

Piss off child.
I5-4590 | ASUS H97i-PLUS & VS239hp | 8GB Ballistix Sport | 1TB+2TB WD Blue | Cooler Master N200 | ASUS GTX 960 Strix 2GB
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sword Coast Legends Final Sale (to be removed at end of December).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived