This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think of the game pubg?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you think of the game pubg?

User Info: Jimmys

Jimmys
4 months ago#21
It's popular so all the cool edgy kids hate it, but it's good fun for everybody else
What Doth Life

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 months ago#22
I like that PUBG is less arcady compared to H1Z1 and Fortnite but I wish they would slow down the circles to support that. Sometimes players spend so much time running and find themselves in a meat grinder because they're caught between a death circle and enemy players with a positional advantage.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: spud_almighty

spud_almighty
4 months ago#23
zhenghan posted...
spud_almighty posted...
It is a game for simple minded virgins with nothing better to do than play a fairly average at best shooter.

i'd like to think it'd be a higher chance for them to be virgins if they play a more hardcore shooter such as CS:GO since PUBG is pretty casual and is gaining widespread mainstream appeal.

or they're as bad as one another. It's still a game for losers with nothing better to do.

User Info: Jimmys

Jimmys
4 months ago#24
spud_almighty posted...
zhenghan posted...
spud_almighty posted...
It is a game for simple minded virgins with nothing better to do than play a fairly average at best shooter.

i'd like to think it'd be a higher chance for them to be virgins if they play a more hardcore shooter such as CS:GO since PUBG is pretty casual and is gaining widespread mainstream appeal.

or they're as bad as one another. It's still a game for losers with nothing better to do.

Dude all games are for "losers" with nothing better to do. In fact almost everything in the world is for people with nothing better to do, because if you have something better to do you do that instead
What Doth Life

User Info: Somato

Somato
4 months ago#25
I got a free code during it's streamer only beta. wasn't my thing. Might try it again once it's out of early access.

Still need to try Fortnite as well
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
4 months ago#26
Not interested in games like this, so I never even played it.

But I'm almost sure the community is s*** and unfriendly. ¬¬
Red Diamond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUwltEBRrqs
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: RyanEsau

RyanEsau
4 months ago#27
It's a good to honest game, I guess.

I'm not really into shooters anymore though, so not my personal cup of tea.

I've watched a few streams of it though from people I follow, it's a enjoyable watch. Still no personal interest though.
PSN: RyanEsau | https://psnprofiles.com/RyanEsau
PC: i7-6700K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC | https://www.steamcommunity.com/id/gamingtothemax

User Info: Backlog

Backlog
4 months ago#28
I think it is not my type of game, and I don’t like the name of it either
i5 7600k | GTX 1080 | 16gb DDR4
GT: The Evil Zombie | PSN: invincibleonion

User Info: void_lily

void_lily
4 months ago#29
Not my type of game at all.

Also breeds an incredibly toxic, hate-spewing community.
Is it the fear to fall in space that keeps us from understanding?

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
4 months ago#30
jake-sf posted...
I wish those things had nothing to do with PC gaming. Gives it such a bad rep.

Naw, a niche of PC gamers give it a bad rep, not one game. The fact that a buggy game where success is based heavily on random chance is so popular just proves that people will play anything that becomes popular with streamers.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you think of the game pubg?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived