This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you think of the game pubg?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you think of the game pubg?

User Info: JVolz1982

JVolz1982
4 months ago#11
I've never played it but I do know it's racial slur inducing.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
4 months ago#12
Vile excrement.

dunkis posted...
I think it's a fad.

I hope so. Unfortunately, several other terrible fad games, like s*** Souls, have failed to fade away in a timely manner lately, due to the perpetual echo chambers made possible by the Internet.

User Info: ZeroCharge

ZeroCharge
4 months ago#13
Meh. It's alright I guess but only if played with friends in squad, though I've already uninstalled it a while ago when I felt it was getting stale. The RNG s***fest is really annoying. You can spawn somewhere and get literally nothing but pistols and aesthetic clothes then die in the first minute because you found nothing good... Or you could spawn on a house filled with lv2/3 equipment, AR's/SR's + tons of useful attachments and healing supplies, then be Jesus wrecking anyone else unfortunate enough to be near you who got the pistol-palooza house.
Corsair A540 Cube Case | SABERTOOTH Z97 MK I | i7 4770k @ 4.4GHz | H110i | 16GB Dominator Platinum 1866 | MSI Gaming X 1080Ti | Corsair AX1200 | W10

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
4 months ago#14
kobalobasileus posted...
Vile excrement.

dunkis posted...
I think it's a fad.

I hope so. Unfortunately, several other terrible fad games, like s*** Souls, have failed to fade away in a timely manner lately, due to the perpetual echo chambers made possible by the Internet.

WAH WAH WAH.
PEOPLE LIKE A THING I DON'T LIKE, MUST BE A FAD THAT JUST ISN'T GOING AWAY FOR MY LIKING

This is what you sound like.

You petulant f***ing child
"Don't you know our lives are on trial now? And if we lose, we're going straight to Hell! I could care less."
~DevilDriver: I Could Care Less

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
4 months ago#15
spud_almighty posted...
It is a game for simple minded virgins with nothing better to do than play a fairly average at best shooter.

Its almost as if the game isn't even really based around shooting.
FC: 1221-0777-4703

User Info: MMG_

MMG_
4 months ago#16
It has a pretty good concept but right now it's very badly optimized.

I started playing it three days ago and it's pretty fun but I'm hoping for it to leave early access asap and become an optimized game.
BORED TO DEATH. I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored. I am bored.
http://i.imgur.com/sprnlxX.gif

User Info: jake-sf

jake-sf
4 months ago#17
I wish those things had nothing to do with PC gaming. Gives it such a bad rep.
SFJake Website - http://sfjake.byethost7.com

User Info: tearast

tearast
4 months ago#18
MMG_ posted...
'm hoping for it to leave early access asap and become an optimized game.

lol gl with that bro

User Info: VoidNoodle

VoidNoodle
4 months ago#19
The test server is already pretty optimized compared to live right now. It's also hitting live on the 20th so it's pretty soon.
2017 Goal: 400pp and 500pp. Current top play: 307pp
HHKB Pro 2 | Ducky One TKL RGB | Quickfire TK | Corsair K90

User Info: __Blight__

__Blight__
4 months ago#20
Crappy, buggy, laggy and just plain boring. Played 10 matches and uninstalled it.
"I see light to the east...mornings coming."
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do you think of the game pubg?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived