This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Alright.. check my thinking, tell me if I'm nuts!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Alright.. check my thinking, tell me if I'm nuts!

User Info: axes2t2

axes2t2
2 months ago#11
Noyack posted...
I want a xbox one x. I want it for casual couch play and to game on my 4k tv.

Yup, you are nuts.
If a pizza has a radius 'Z' and depth 'A' then its Volume = Pi * Z * Z * A

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
2 months ago#12
Noyack posted...
I hear ya, but not really. I am having a lot of issues getting my Pc to run like a console. I just want to play with a controller on my 4k tv. I get a lot of little annoyances.

1. elite controller won't work with the division. A bug where multiple buttons register for b button
2. steam and battle.net won't rum together with Destiny 2.
3. no hdr
4. no blue ray player
5. poor controller settibgs on many games
6. pc not in living room or close to it

1. this can be fixed through software

2. This is strange as I have no problems running all 3 programs at the same time.

3. There is HDR on some games, it normally gets patched in with the console version. You do need a HDR monitor.

4. There are blu Ray players they cost around $70 and come with software that supports it.

5. Games have better controller support now than ever before, you can pretty much switch between them on the fly. For everything else there's software for it.

6. Move your pc? You could also build a small streaming device or buy one and plug that into your TV.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#13
The only reason honestly to get the X1X at this point is because of the 4k blurayplayer. If you are not buying it for that, don't bother.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Alright.. check my thinking, tell me if I'm nuts!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived