This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Windows 10 v. 1709 issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Windows 10 v. 1709 issues

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 months ago#41
Ciera posted...
im sure the folks who jump through a bunch of hoops in gpedit and regedit and the services panel to customize their install and make Windows 10 less s*** love that about the yearly updates

you could possibly make it less annoying by disabling windows update in services.msc like i have done
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Black_Assassin

Black_Assassin
4 months ago#42
zhenghan posted...
since imo it's the best looking OS out there right now, besting even 7.

this tbh
Want to cure diseases with your spare computing power?
http://folding.stanford.edu/

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 months ago#43
B> Vista skin for windows 10 lol
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
4 months ago#44
zhenghan posted...
Ciera posted...
im sure the folks who jump through a bunch of hoops in gpedit and regedit and the services panel to customize their install and make Windows 10 less s*** love that about the yearly updates

you could possibly make it less annoying by disabling windows update in services.msc like i have done

sadly when a software manufacturer forces users to choose between OBEY or having security updates, it's simply time to move on and find another operating system.
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: cbgreely

cbgreely
4 months ago#45
Alright well I've been fixing things for a few days and got things working, I reinstalled my drivers (just updating them wasn't enough, I had to uninstall then install the new ones). Then, I disabled gsync (made my games run at 48 fps for some reason), and everything seemed to work properly except for Fallout New Vegas, which I am currently reinstalling.
Pineapple on pizza

User Info: anonymous02135

anonymous02135
4 months ago#46
Black_Assassin posted...
zhenghan posted...
since imo it's the best looking OS out there right now, besting even 7.

this tbh

please dont involve win 7. win 7 >>>>>>> win 10. win 10 is epic fail piece of s***...

anonymous02135
4 months ago#47
zhenghan posted...
Will windows 10 be known as the next Vista when windows 12 becomes mainstream? I think so. Tho tbh I think vista is much better than windows 10.

this, vista is probably better than win 10. win10 is piece of s***.

anonymous02135
4 months ago#48
Black_Assassin posted...
zhenghan posted...
Will windows 10 be known as the next Vista when windows 12 becomes mainstream? I think so. Tho tbh I think vista is much better than windows 10.

Did Vista have as many fanboys as 10? I don't remember much from back then.

there is no vista fanboy. that shows how s***ty win 10 is.

User Info: Izicial

Izicial
4 months ago#49
I have stuttering in games that previously played perfectly fine before the most recent Windows update. Just waiting for Winter break so I have down time to roll back Windows and block updates.

For the record this is the first time this has happen with Windows 10 breaking things when it's updating.

User Info: Born Lucky

Born Lucky
4 months ago#50
Windows 10 - the best OS I've ever used, and that's saying something , considering there was no "Windows" when I first started using computers.
Corsair 550D/ Gigabyte Z170X Gaming3 / Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2666 / i-5 6600k / MSI Twin Frozr VI GTX 1060 / Thermaltake NiC C5
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Windows 10 v. 1709 issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived