This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Windows 10 v. 1709 issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Windows 10 v. 1709 issues

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 months ago#31
Black_Assassin posted...
zhenghan posted...
Will windows 10 be known as the next Vista when windows 12 becomes mainstream? I think so. Tho tbh I think vista is much better than windows 10.

Did Vista have as many fanboys as 10? I don't remember much from back then.

probably, vista isn't even bad compared to windows 10
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
4 months ago#32
Number11_1 posted...
Ciera posted...
you f***ing said it yourself, this is a hardware board and a general. half the posts on here arent explicitly game related.

On a site called GAMEfaqs. Almost every post on this PC board is gaming related. It's about a specific game, a genre, technical issues, or hardware questions about what components someone should get in order to game in their price range. We don't talk about hardware just to talk about hardware, we talk about it in relation to gaming.

So TC was having issues with Windows, but clearly gaming was the focus. Are you that dense that you can't get that? Were you trying to fit in with the cool kids by hating windows 10? Were you trying to sound smart by talking about Linux? I'm genuinely confused by your posts

this site has boards about anime and TV and sports as well, doesn't limit discussions to anime games, game adaptions of tv series and sports games. stop trying to deflect the issue when you can't refute my point (which you would have to be blind to not see) -- OP wouldn't be having these problems if he wasn't using a GARBAGE operating system.
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: Number11_1

Number11_1
4 months ago#33
Ciera posted...
Number11_1 posted...
Ciera posted...
you f***ing said it yourself, this is a hardware board and a general. half the posts on here arent explicitly game related.

On a site called GAMEfaqs. Almost every post on this PC board is gaming related. It's about a specific game, a genre, technical issues, or hardware questions about what components someone should get in order to game in their price range. We don't talk about hardware just to talk about hardware, we talk about it in relation to gaming.

So TC was having issues with Windows, but clearly gaming was the focus. Are you that dense that you can't get that? Were you trying to fit in with the cool kids by hating windows 10? Were you trying to sound smart by talking about Linux? I'm genuinely confused by your posts

this site has boards about anime and TV and sports as well, doesn't limit discussions to anime games, game adaptions of tv series and sports games. stop trying to deflect the issue when you can't refute my point (which you would have to be blind to not see) -- OP wouldn't be having these problems if he wasn't using a GARBAGE operating system.

Ok so the answer is just that you're that dense. Have a good day.

User Info: jay2101

jay2101
4 months ago#34
zhenghan posted...
Black_Assassin posted...
zhenghan posted...
Will windows 10 be known as the next Vista when windows 12 becomes mainstream? I think so. Tho tbh I think vista is much better than windows 10.

Vista was underrated, imo

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
4 months ago#35
jay2101 posted...
zhenghan posted...
Black_Assassin posted...
zhenghan posted...

Vista was underrated, imo

Nothing beats the number of fanboys XP picked up after being panned as bloated, activation riddled garbage on release. And make no mistakes, it was panned and it was inferior to 2000 in pretty much every way up until SP2.
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: DXMG

DXMG
4 months ago#36
I would have run 2K SP4 up till Win 7 if games hadnt started "requiring" XP....

Ciera
4 months ago#37
Number11_1 posted...
Ciera posted...

Ok so the answer is just that you're that dense. Have a good day.

I'm not the one avoiding the argument being made, nor am I the one resorting to personal insults when I can't counter a point. Besides in the post I made my recommendation I *explicitly* stated what OP should do if he intended to game (that is install a LESS GARBAGE iteration of Windows to a secondary partition to dual boot from). Of course you and the other poster who cried "off topic" would ignore that fact just to take a dig. Puh-lease.
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: zhenghan

zhenghan
4 months ago#38
the only disappointing thing about vista is after upgrading my graphics card i can no longer use vista, since nvidia offers no compatible drivers for vista. i would like to use vista again...

since imo it's the best looking OS out there right now, besting even 7.
"dude i am like a 10 th grader,i am not smart i am not smart okay.i know basic english not level 100 english lol" -stephanielish

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 months ago#39
I was having some random freezes in Starcraft 2 after the update that weren't happening previously. I disabled some caching process that was using up a lot of CPU that might be new, but I'm not sure if it fixed it.

It's nice of Windows to always reset your settings every time they update.
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
http://whatliesbeyondnovel.blogspot.ca/ - A psychological fantasy novel series, book 2 finally complete

Ciera
4 months ago#40
im sure the folks who jump through a bunch of hoops in gpedit and regedit and the services panel to customize their install and make Windows 10 less s*** love that about the yearly updates
I'll... shave that cat.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Windows 10 v. 1709 issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived