This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

User Info: DivineWraith

DivineWraith
2 months ago#21
The hype is real. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get the PC release after it drops on consoles.

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#22
Hopefully I can make time to try it tomorrow since that is when the beta expires at the end of the day.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#23
captsplatter_1 posted...
Hopefully I can make time to try it tomorrow since that is when the beta expires at the end of the day.

It expires Tuesday morning at 8:59 PST.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#24
it_r_over9000 posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...

It expires Tuesday morning at 8:59 PST.

Tried it finally, not my kind of game, figured I would enjoy it since I enjoyed Peacewalker. Dat meat graphics though.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: ssringo

ssringo
2 months ago#25
My partner at work is such a massively irritating fangirl about it that he's killing my enthusiasm for the game. He's actually managed to do that with several games and anime this year. I may need to kill him and harvest his toes for a new piece of armor
Hi

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#26
Here's a hunt I did against Diablos with the lance. Diablos isn't the actual target of this hunt, Barroth is, but you can fight it if you want. He can 2 shot you if you aren't careful so it can be a little tricky. Thankfully Diablos doesn't really have that many new tricks in this so he's pretty easy to fight for me based on past experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHv4y19adsQ
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: KOTRwhoops

KOTRwhoops
2 months ago#27
I'm just going to get it on PS4.
PLAYING - Football Manager 2018 (PC), Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (NS), Assassin's Creed Origins (PC)
PSN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555

User Info: Pengu1n

Pengu1n
2 months ago#28
I can't wait for the 11 billion topics on here when it turns out the game uses denuvo and people are condemning the developers to hell for trying to protect their game.

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#29
Pengu1n posted...
I can't wait for the 11 billion topics on here when it turns out the game uses denuvo and people are condemning the developers to hell for trying to protect their game.

I'll get it either way because I love Monster Hunter. The game plays just like the Monster Hunter of old but with eye candy and QoL improvements.

User Info: iPWNtheNoobs

iPWNtheNoobs
2 months ago#30
I've only played MH Tri and loved it. Can't wait for this one.
Space Waster
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived