This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
2 months ago#11
captsplatter_1 posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Borticus1 posted...
Didn't bother getting 'next gen' consoles. I'm definitely waiting for this release too.

Switch would be worthwhile though to go with your gaming PC. Especially with Rain app releasing. Play your PC games in the comfort of your bed or away from the house if your internet is really good. Yes you can do it with your phone too, but the controls ugh.

You know you could do this with your phone, too, right? Just get a controller like the gamevice or an ipega.

Then your phone battery dies.

Then so would the Switch, and for both of those there's battery banks. Battery life is no longer an issue with portable chargers.
4K, i3-8350K, Zotac GTX1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4-3600, Gigabyte Z370 MB, WD Black 6TB HDD, 250GB SSD, Seasonic F+ 650W PSU, Thermalright 140D, Deepcool Tesseract case

User Info: 50inchDLP

50inchDLP
2 months ago#12
GoldenSun3DS posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Borticus1 posted...
Didn't bother getting 'next gen' consoles. I'm definitely waiting for this release too.

Switch would be worthwhile though to go with your gaming PC. Especially with Rain app releasing. Play your PC games in the comfort of your bed or away from the house if your internet is really good. Yes you can do it with your phone too, but the controls ugh.

You know you could do this with your phone, too, right? Just get a controller like the gamevice or an ipega.

Then your phone battery dies.

Then so would the Switch, and for both of those there's battery banks. Battery life is no longer an issue with portable chargers.

I carry a duffel bag with a 1000 CCA car battery in it for a charger. I can play my switch for like 489 hours on the go.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -My youtube http://otrarchive.blogspot.com/2014/02/fibber-mcgee-and-molly.html -Best show ever

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
2 months ago#13
Never played a MH game beyond a demo here and there. It looks interesting, but I'm not really sold on the idea of a time limit when hunting. I'm firmly on the fence about it atm.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#14
Bleu_Skie posted...
Never played a MH game beyond a demo here and there. It looks interesting, but I'm not really sold on the idea of a time limit when hunting. I'm firmly on the fence about it atm.

The time limit is typically 50 minutes. It's way more time than you'll ever need.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: HeliosMagi

HeliosMagi
2 months ago#15
it_r_over9000 posted...
Bleu_Skie posted...

The time limit is typically 50 minutes. It's way more time than you'll ever need.

Yeah, I've been playing MH ever since Tri came out, and the only time I ever got even close to running out of time was when I did the final Village quest in Freedom Unite with High-Rank equipment.
"I had a classmate who legitimately expected Mario 65 to come out."
"He ate glue."

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
2 months ago#16
I thought it was much less than that. I only played one of the demos on 3ds, so perhaps earlier quests have less time... Or I'm just remembering wrong. It has been a while...

Why is there a need for the time limit?
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#17
Bleu_Skie posted...
I thought it was much less than that. I only played one of the demos on 3ds, so perhaps earlier quests have less time... Or I'm just remembering wrong. It has been a while...

Why is there a need for the time limit?

In the demos they limit the time to 20 minutes. It's just their design of the game. But still, 50 minutes is more than enough time for basically anything.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
2 months ago#18
Yeah, played the beta. Pretty fun. I soloed all the quests, soloed Diablos now im not playing it again until it comes out. Game is grindy enough, not going to sink hours into the beta for no payout.

One of the few games i will actually double dip on.
Theres a little place where the sun sleeps late. Pours himself a shot of tequila.
Its a little place called Pleasure Island. Thats where Id like to feel ya.

User Info: Comyx

Comyx
2 months ago#19
I wish they had bothered giving PC a beta too.
I do have a PlayStation 4, but I never subscribed to Plus, as the few multiplayer games I play are on PC.
Sigh.

User Info: Bossdog421

Bossdog421
2 months ago#20
Comyx posted...
I wish they had bothered giving PC a beta too.
I do have a PlayStation 4, but I never subscribed to Plus, as the few multiplayer games I play are on PC.
Sigh.

Just get the 14 day plus trial. Even if you already used it just create a second profile. Make sure you cancel after the beta so you dot get charged.
Theres a little place where the sun sleeps late. Pours himself a shot of tequila.
Its a little place called Pleasure Island. Thats where Id like to feel ya.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived