This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#1
I've been playing the s*** out of the beta on PS4 and the game is amazing. The new tricks all the weapons have are really fun, especially bowgun. They changed the way the bowguns control into more of a third person shooter style and you can move around while shooting and as a result even heavy bowgun feels fairly mobile and the new special ammo that guns have is really fun.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#2
Been too lazy to try the game out.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Borticus1

Borticus1
2 months ago#3
Didn't bother getting 'next gen' consoles. I'm definitely waiting for this release too.
"Your superior intellects are no match for our puny weapons" - Kang

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#4
Borticus1 posted...
Didn't bother getting 'next gen' consoles. I'm definitely waiting for this release too.

Switch would be worthwhile though to go with your gaming PC. Especially with Rain app releasing. Play your PC games in the comfort of your bed or away from the house if your internet is really good. Yes you can do it with your phone too, but the controls ugh.
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS
2 months ago#5
captsplatter_1 posted...
Borticus1 posted...

Switch would be worthwhile though to go with your gaming PC. Especially with Rain app releasing. Play your PC games in the comfort of your bed or away from the house if your internet is really good. Yes you can do it with your phone too, but the controls ugh.

You know you could do this with your phone, too, right? Just get a controller like the gamevice or an ipega.
4K, i3-8350K, Zotac GTX1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4-3600, Gigabyte Z370 MB, WD Black 6TB HDD, 250GB SSD, Seasonic F+ 650W PSU, Thermalright 140D, Deepcool Tesseract case

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
2 months ago#6
captsplatter_1 posted...
Borticus1 posted...

ya but MHW isn't coming to Switch, so that point is moot

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#7
KaiRyusaki posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Borticus1 posted...

ya but MHW isn't coming to Switch, so that point is moot

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#8
GoldenSun3DS posted...
captsplatter_1 posted...
Borticus1 posted...

You know you could do this with your phone, too, right? Just get a controller like the gamevice or an ipega.

Then your phone battery dies.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
2 months ago#9
did they finally put out a PC release date?
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#10
Voidgolem posted...
did they finally put out a PC release date?

No. But just having access to the game in some form now solidified for me that I really want the PC version. I'm still getting it on PS4 for my friends but I'm definitely looking forward to the PC release, whenever that may be.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I can't wait for the PC release of MH World now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived