This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
2 months ago#51
jake-sf posted...
TB topics are some of the only topics where I actually report people for what I consider as bad as death threats.

TB has always been a far-from-perfect human being, but whenever someone goes around and uses his cancer in an argument and wishes death in even the slightest way, I just can't even fathom how worthless those people are.

I wouldn't wish cancer death on my enemies, nevermind on an online personality with some debatable non-criminal issues. You're the biggest scum of the earth if you're one of these people.

You are correct. And based on Gamesfaqs moderation precedent, you'll be modded for it.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#52
DiviDude posted...
jake-sf posted...
TB topics are some of the only topics where I actually report people for what I consider as bad as death threats.

TB has always been a far-from-perfect human being, but whenever someone goes around and uses his cancer in an argument and wishes death in even the slightest way, I just can't even fathom how worthless those people are.

I wouldn't wish cancer death on my enemies, nevermind on an online personality with some debatable non-criminal issues. You're the biggest scum of the earth if you're one of these people.

You are correct. And based on Gamesfaqs moderation precedent, you'll be modded for it.

Yeah they have a tendency to delete anything legitimate and let the troll s*** run rampant without action so I wouldn't be surprised to see them let death threats slide and mod the people calling them out for it instead.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: Somato

Somato
2 months ago#53
If the tosspots in this topic are the same people in the Youtube comments, i'd turn the comments off as well. My god you guys are pathetic
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
2 months ago#54
Cause just look at the comment on this topic. I would do the same.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: Darkanagar

Darkanagar
2 months ago#55
jake-sf posted...

https://i.imgur.com/3vRqvag.png

https://i.imgur.com/tpBHNAH.png

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
2 months ago#56
Why would you post seriously when you can post something offensive, and even if it gets deleted you get to have your post copied and pasted by a half-dozen idiots who want to point and shun you.
sub.bitballoon.com
Some browser games in various stages of completion.

User Info: reincarnator07

reincarnator07
2 months ago#57
Because of too many ass***s and trolls on the internet. By his own admission, he doesn't react particularly well to them and has certainly had some less than stellar meltdowns. This thread is a perfect example of the trolling sent his way.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
http://www.youtube.com/sircaballero

User Info: tsoures

tsoures
2 months ago#58
Post #55 is why i came to this topic. Based on his twitter he doesn't seem much better of a person from the people who post crap at his videos comments.
http://steamunpowered.eu/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Cartman.png

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
2 months ago#59
thelocalhentai posted...
BearShrooms posted...
thelocalhentai posted...
tearast posted...
The special little snowflake gets triggered whenever someone is mean to him on the internet.
Probably because of s***posts from absolute nobodies like these.

Found the special little snowflake in this thread.

Also, it's not a s***-post when it's the truth. Which, it is.
That was a trap card to catch triggered ****** like you.

The irony of hypocrites that have to resort to using the word "snowflake" to insult someone's sensitivity to stupid posts. Again, s***post from a nobody.

Except I'm not triggered and nothing about my post was hypocritical. So, good job?

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
2 months ago#60
GeminiX7 posted...
thelocalhentai posted...
BearShrooms posted...
thelocalhentai posted...
tearast posted...
The special little snowflake gets triggered whenever someone is mean to him on the internet.
Probably because of s***posts from absolute nobodies like these.

Found the special little snowflake in this thread.

Also, it's not a s***-post when it's the truth. Which, it is.
That was a trap card to catch triggered ****** like you.

The irony of hypocrites that have to resort to using the word "snowflake" to insult someone's sensitivity to stupid posts. Again, s***post from a nobody.

If you read the posts of people who use buzzwords and hold that mentality with an objective eye, you tend to notice how much they are examples of the very thing they claim to rail against. "Anti-SJWs" and the like tend to be the biggest SJWs out there, by thier own definitions. It's just that they belong to the group they think is being victimized and that there is some deep web of conspiracy thats covering it all up because reasons and something something Deep State.

Nothing I posted was even remotely hypocritical nor did it have anything to do with sjw's. Nice pseudo-intellectualism though. Keep it up though, bruh, you're on fire.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived