This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

User Info: Okikurmi

Okikurmi
4 months ago#31
Have you ever read youtube comments?
I...am...Alexander. Tremble...before me... Worship...my greatness... I shall ascend to the heavens...

User Info: RainblowDash

RainblowDash
4 months ago#32
Too many haters lol
Ryzen 7 1700X - Sapphire RX Vega 64 - ASRock Fatal1ty X370
Samsung 960 EVO 500gb - G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16gb - Silverstone SX700 700W

User Info: Pointless_Topic

Pointless_Topic
4 months ago#33
Crissaegrim posted...
He's a borderline narcissist that can't handle any sort of constructive criticism. Look up his meltdowns when Trump won, his wife voting third party, traps are gay joke, critique of his warframe review while receiving $400 in free s***, his somethingawful and Twitter posting history etc. The guy can make some good wtf is videos for Indy PC titles but as soon as he has to interact with the community everything goes to s***. He has two subreddits because the first was too critical of him and I think he had to ignore the second one recently as well.
Ok we get it:you created an account with the username "Pointless Topic" and are purposely posting pointless topics.that's so funny!-Cyber Akuma Zero

User Info: BearShrooms

BearShrooms
4 months ago#34
thelocalhentai posted...
tearast posted...
The special little snowflake gets triggered whenever someone is mean to him on the internet.
Probably because of s***posts from absolute nobodies like these.

Found the special little snowflake in this thread.

Also, it's not a s***-post when it's the truth. Which, it is.

User Info: OptimusRekt

OptimusRekt
4 months ago#35
Because not everyone wants to read novels on how much they suck either as a video maker or a game player.
"Too fast for freedom, sometimes it all falls down, these chains never leave me, I keep dragging them around..." - Delilah by Florence Welch

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
4 months ago#36
Voidgolem posted...
because youtube comments are almost as cancerous as his -actual- cancer.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: jakisthe

jakisthe
4 months ago#37
This topic provides some excellent examples as to why.
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::

User Info: Darkanagar

Darkanagar
4 months ago#38
Crissaegrim posted...
He's a borderline narcissist that can't handle any sort of constructive criticism. Look up his meltdowns when Trump won, his wife voting third party, traps are gay joke, critique of his warframe review while receiving $400 in free s***, his somethingawful and Twitter posting history etc. The guy can make some good wtf is videos for Indy PC titles but as soon as he has to interact with the community everything goes to s***. He has two subreddits because the first was too critical of him and I think he had to ignore the second one recently as well.

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
4 months ago#39
Darkanagar posted...
Crissaegrim posted...

jakisthe posted...
This topic provides some excellent examples as to why.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
4 months ago#40
At this point, almost everything has to have some troll, especially true for YT comments.

Second, nowadays too many fanboys over every single thing. If someone even says "I like this game BUT I think this TINY fix would have helped the game" WILL TRIGGER SOMEONE just because it's not right to "get my fave game criticized" over and over.

Unfortunately, this year the new Zelda game got that lol. Nintendo fanboys who NEVER played any open world games and calling Zelda Switch THE BEST OPEN WORLD EVER over and over. Some say that the burning of the grass and physics DESTROY every other game in the genre lol. Meanwhile GTA, Saints Row, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout have been going on for a decade or two decades and did a ton more with improvements in changes. But for them, they're trash tier no matter what.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen: FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Friday the 13th
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived