This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
4 months ago#21
I believe it went something he told some dude he hoped the dude got cancer, few months later he found out he (tb) had cancer, everyone s*** on him saying he deserved it.

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
4 months ago#22
tearast posted...
The special little snowflake gets triggered whenever someone is mean to him on the internet.
Probably because of s***posts from absolute nobodies like these.

User Info: Somato

Somato
4 months ago#23
He turned them off years ago because reading them annoyed him too much, but he couldn't stop looking at them.
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard
(message deleted)

User Info: GMAK2442

GMAK2442
4 months ago#25
Maybe the comments would be not constructive enough.

User Info: CrestedTax

CrestedTax
4 months ago#26
Darkanagar posted...
He's still alive?

What a shame...

He doesn't want to read stupid s*** like this on his own videos I suppose.
FC 5172-3452-9992
(message deleted)

User Info: drags_

drags_
4 months ago#28
DiviDude posted...
Better question is, why allow comments? Especially on Youtube.

Digital foundry would probably die without the comment section fueling the trolls in their stupid console war.

User Info: Crissaegrim

Crissaegrim
4 months ago#29
He's a borderline narcissist that can't handle any sort of constructive criticism. Look up his meltdowns when Trump won, his wife voting third party, traps are gay joke, critique of his warframe review while receiving $400 in free s***, his somethingawful and Twitter posting history etc. The guy can make some good wtf is videos for Indy PC titles but as soon as he has to interact with the community everything goes to s***. He has two subreddits because the first was too critical of him and I think he had to ignore the second one recently as well.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
4 months ago#30
The problem isn't the comment section, it's the internet itself. This thread sums up how pointless "discussions" are. People can say whatever they want with no repercussions...So why wouldn't they? Could be fun to get people razzled.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I Watch Total Biscuit For Good Informative PC Videos. Why Does He Block Comments

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived