This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do we need for XB One controller if we dont have bluetooth on pc again?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do we need for XB One controller if we dont have bluetooth on pc again?

User Info: Kano92

Kano92
4 months ago#21
I bought this wired Xbox one knock off made by Amazon a few weeks ago.

AmazonBasics Xbox One Wired Controller

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M4NISMM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

By the way Bluetooth wireless only works with the newer Xbox one s pads and you have to use Win10. If your using Win 7 then you have to use a wired Xbox one pad with the USB cable, which is crappy cause those tiny connectors cable and the connection port on the pad eventually loosens up and breaks.

So until I upgrade to Win10 I'll keep using my knock off Xbox one real wired pad.
PC-WiiU-PS4

User Info: Setzera

Setzera
4 months ago#22
sfcalimari posted...
Anyone have problems with the Xbone wireless thing? The one that looks like a giant USB flash drive. Half the time when I turn on my computer it gives an error message about malfunctioning, then I have to keep unplugging it and unplugging it until it activates properly.

It will lock up one of my systems during startup if forget to unplug it, and occasionally loses sync. Overall it has gotten better with updates, although ironically after some updates it breaks again.

On my other PC it causes blue screen within seconds of plugging it in.

I actually forgot I could just use a micro USB cable, I may use that for the second PC. I recommend the XB1 controller but not the wireless adapter. When I used to have the 360 wireless adapter it was flawless, wish I hadn't sold it.

User Info: pipebomb_phil

pipebomb_phil
4 months ago#23
You'll need to buy a dongle for it.

You can also plug it via USB if you don't care about it being wired.
#pipebomb_phil
http://i.imgur.com/atWQoAs.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What do we need for XB One controller if we dont have bluetooth on pc again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived