This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

User Info: Somato

Somato
7 months ago#51
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Somato posted...
Unfortunately if it doesn't have cross play it'll be dead within 2 months. Fighting games don't last long on PC :(

Create a network of friends and they will last forever.

More people play SC II through netplay via emulation on PC than they do on the actual servers for console.

so you're telling me more people are playing an emulated game than are playing an old game on old consoles? WOWZORS!

Next you'll be telling me more people are playing Chrono Trigger on emulators than there are people playing Chrono Trigger on Super Nintendos. And that's just crazy talk..
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard

User Info: captsplatter_1

captsplatter_1
7 months ago#52
Like people have said, fighters tend to do better on consoles.
PSN: captsplatter & Gamertag: OGcaptsplatter &
Switch FC: SW-3078-9578-8685 & Steam ID URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/captsplatter NO BLANK REQ.

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
7 months ago#53
Somato posted...
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Somato posted...
Unfortunately if it doesn't have cross play it'll be dead within 2 months. Fighting games don't last long on PC :(

More people play SC II through netplay via emulation on PC than they do on the actual servers for console.

so you're telling me more people are playing an emulated game than are playing an old game on old consoles? WOWZORS!

Next you'll be telling me more people are playing Chrono Trigger on emulators than there are people playing Chrono Trigger on Super Nintendos. And that's just crazy talk..

You owe me a big apology.

User Info: Dragon Nexus

Dragon Nexus
7 months ago#54
WhyWontHeFall posted...

His point still stands.
You're saying more people are playing a 15 year old game via emulation than by using the Playstation 2, GC or similar servers.

Which is kinda obvious.
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Somato

Somato
7 months ago#55
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Somato posted...
WhyWontHeFall posted...
Somato posted...

lol why?
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
7 months ago#56
I'm not talking about simply playing the game but more specifically against another human opponent online.

Perhaps you are unaware, but SC II was re-released for "last gen" console with online play. I believe it is also backwards compatible with the XboxOne. These servers are still active and people still play them of course.........yet not as many as those who do on the PC through Dolphin, I'm talking about playing PVP online via Dolphin netplay.

And I'm pretty sure more people are online on the PC versions of SF IV and SF v Tekken vs the consoles.

But that is besides the point, fighting games have small numbers on console as well and worse experience naturally because of the heavy wi-fi users, loading and input delay. There is a reason all of these fighters are coming out on PC in droves nowadays.

There are plenty of people to play with, seek them out, befriend them and you will always have match.

User Info: anubisbahamut

anubisbahamut
7 months ago#57
Thinking about getting this on Pc instead of ps4 would I be able to plug in 2 ps4 controllers and play with no add one? Local
PSN=EbahamutE YT=anubisbahamut
I love fighting games

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
7 months ago#58
anubisbahamut posted...
Thinking about getting this on Pc instead of ps4 would I be able to plug in 2 ps4 controllers and play with no add one? Local

Assuredly.
I am not economically viable.

User Info: xkierx

xkierx
7 months ago#59
i just hope they give kilik his moveset back rather than making him a mimic again.
Psn and xbl: xkier feel free to add or troll : D. RS name: Ask me!

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
7 months ago#60
Last one I played was Soul Calibur 1. It's cool that PC is getting all of these fighting games nowadays I've been wanting that fire so long
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived