This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

User Info: Unknown285

Unknown285
5 months ago#41
Pengu1n posted...
Now: Soul Caliber 6 is coming to PC!!! ZOMG!!!
Later: Soul Caliber 6 uses Denuvo!!! GRR!!! Namco can burn in hell!!!!

#PCgamerlogic.

Duenvo is basically kryptonite to some PC gamers but anyhow, most likely it'll use duenvo just like Tekken 7, either way I'll still get it on PC when it releases, couldn't care less if it has duenvo or not, won't stop me from enjoying a good game.

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
5 months ago#42
Ciera posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Ciera posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

people are still paranoid about DRM? You need to cast aside your tinfoil hats

shilly senses tingling

They must be working as they are detecting you

says Mr.DRM Is My Bosom Buddy

Nothing wrong with it all, DRM has been around since the 90's anyways.... err some form of protection and you claim that I am but buddies with it lol. You and you multitude of Tinfoil hats you ware must be pretty annoying being so paranoid about so much s***. At your level of paranoia can make any man go insane so its understandable that you're a bit delusional
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
5 months ago#43
I still play sc2 and sc3. I feel like 6 won't last as long cause of drm.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
5 months ago#44
I've always disliked drm. Even during the times I mostly played on console. I think I even had a gog account before a steam account.

And fade, it isnt about paranoia. Just because something might not hurt, it doesn't mean you would want it shoved in your face.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
5 months ago#45
Fade2black001 posted...
Nothing wrong with it all, DRM has been around since the 90's anyways.... err some form of protection and you claim that I am but buddies with it lol. You and you multitude of Tinfoil hats you ware must be pretty annoying being so paranoid about so much s***. At your level of paranoia can make any man go insane so its understandable that you're a bit delusional

To you, advocating consumer rights and choice is tinfoil-hattery? Who’s really delusional? Just keep bending over and say you like it and maybe the very obvious greed and opportunism you’re willingly subjecting yourself to won’t seem so bad.
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: R_Fated_Circle

R_Fated_Circle
5 months ago#46
Can't wait also every SC was good I find it intresting those in this topic say they didn't like 3 and up because of the AI........ And story mode. Who cares about ai in a fighting game its about playing your friends and online now.

Also the new characters in 5 basically played similar to there older counterparts so you weren't really missing anything
The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
5 months ago#47
I'll wait until I'm sure there's enough single player content to be worthwhile.

If there is, I'll surely buy it.
Red Diamond: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUwltEBRrqs
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: Stallion_Prime

Stallion_Prime
5 months ago#48
who cares. community will die in 5 months
-Hunter1534
http://abload.de/img/powercdkcb.gif

User Info: Somato

Somato
5 months ago#49
Unfortunately if it doesn't have cross play it'll be dead within 2 months. Fighting games don't last long on PC :(
Never forget, it's not Blizzard. It's Activision Blizzard

User Info: WhyWontHeFall

WhyWontHeFall
5 months ago#50
Somato posted...
Unfortunately if it doesn't have cross play it'll be dead within 2 months. Fighting games don't last long on PC :(

Create a network of friends and they will last forever.

More people play SC II through netplay via emulation on PC than they do on the actual servers for console.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived