This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
4 months ago#11
been waiting for this since the dcemu days (not that i hadn't already clocked in 200h on the original dc release prior to that!). at least namco/bandai knows what's up. meanwhile from is regurgitating the same old s*** (i.e going back to their recent cash cows) instead of revealing the new armored core
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: Shinigami2784

Shinigami2784
4 months ago#12
Is it gonna retcon SC5 and bring the real characters back?
It's a trick, get an axe.

User Info: ihategod

ihategod
4 months ago#13
What was so bad about SCV? I stopped at SCIII and I couldn't place why I hated it so much in comparison to SCII...

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
4 months ago#14
The latest one I played was SC4. That was the one where Ivy's breasts reached critical mass.

I think SC5 removed some characters, like Taki.
I am not economically viable.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
4 months ago#15
ihategod posted...
What was so bad about SCV? I stopped at SCIII and I couldn't place why I hated it so much in comparison to SCII...

The AI in 3 was ridiculous, especially in that RPG mode. Once you got to a certain point they were just idiotically good and it wasn't all that far into that mode IIRC.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
4 months ago#16
fighting games need cross play on PC

User Info: ihategod

ihategod
4 months ago#17
it_r_over9000 posted...
ihategod posted...

The AI in 3 was ridiculous, especially in that RPG mode. Once you got to a certain point they were just idiotically good and it wasn't all that far into that mode IIRC.

Oh man thats right! I remember getting my backside handed to me by Zasalamel or whatever. Then reading about Night Terror or whatever and just giving up to go back to SCII.

Man that game was the best.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
4 months ago#18
3 cheats with blocks. But i still beat it by cheating back. The ninja player character with kuni had 2 broken attacks that did huge damage and the ai never blocked.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 months ago#19
SinisterSlay posted...
I can only imagine how much drm it will come with. I want it for the mods alone but...

people are still paranoid about DRM? You need to cast aside your tinfoil hats
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
4 months ago#20
SinisterSlay posted...
3 cheats with blocks. But i still beat it by cheating back. The ninja player character with kuni had 2 broken attacks that did huge damage and the ai never blocked.

You mean Taki?
Put on a smile cause Jesus loves you
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Soul Calibur 6 is coming to PC! Glory, Amen!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived