This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i will say this about this Gen PC games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i will say this about this Gen PC games

User Info: Diesel95

Diesel95
2 months ago#1
one the creating something new side IMO its been terrible (other then a few select 4k games) (its mostly MMO and console ports made look better on pc IMO)

on the side of Bringing old games its been amazing with gog and Dosbox stuff you virtually have access to every game ever made and we use live in a world where dos games were dead and buried forever.,

its nice to go back and play them even tho sometiems its hard cuz ive been ruined by good graphics lol

still nice to go back and relive things and also nice to not have to use 10x Discs lol (phastamagoria and ST 25th annv im looking at you)
I just looked at my watch... looks like Big Daddy Cool time!!

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#2
PC doesn't have generations
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: CommunismFTW

CommunismFTW
2 months ago#3
yohabroha posted...
PC doesn't have generations
Since only from below can one better see the heights.
http://i.imgur.com/OhZgm.jpg

User Info: AsucaHayashi

AsucaHayashi
2 months ago#4
Diesel95 posted...
one the creating something new side IMO its been terrible

you can think it's terrible but that doesn't change the fact that there have been some major strides as far as gaming experiences(or other things surrounding gaming) go all on PC.

VR, the minecraft phenomenom, the battle royale genre(pubg), the survival genre(ark, dayz), the hero shooter genre(overwatch and... games that failed to even come close to overwatch).

think the "only" thing consoles have really brought to the table is the soulsborne gameplay mechanics alongside a myriad of gimmicky control schemes and other ways to play games that more or less die as quickly as they come.
http://abload.de/img/pcgamingxtuvt.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9Yv0R2Z.jpg

Diesel95
2 months ago#5
PC does have generations, all based on operating systems and the hardware of the time, just like consoles change so do PCs.

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
2 months ago#6
Nope
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

Diesel95
2 months ago#7
Yep.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
2 months ago#8
Negative.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Asus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB x2, 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD
(message deleted)

User Info: Boge

Boge
2 months ago#10
Diesel95 posted...
Not arguing with you morons. you can deny the truth all you want to.

Opinions aren't truth.
With deeper knowledge and experience, everything becomes more shallow.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i will say this about this Gen PC games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived