This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Online Free Photo Storage Site?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Online Free Photo Storage Site?

User Info: MasterFeeler

MasterFeeler
5 months ago#1
Anybody know where I can upload my family pics for free that's not FB?
i5-3570k, 8gb, R9 270
i5-5200u, 8gb, 940m

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
5 months ago#2
If you have a Google account, then you can use Google Drive it comes with few gigs of space for free. Additionally, there is Dropbox which gives you a couple of gigs for the free account as well. You can also try an image sharing website like Imgur.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: ClunkerSlim

ClunkerSlim
5 months ago#3
vlado_e posted...
If you have a Google account, then you can use Google Drive it comes with few gigs of space for free. Additionally, there is Dropbox which gives you a couple of gigs for the free account as well. You can also try an image sharing website like Imgur.

Probably the easiest way. It’s also worth noting that most of the time your ISP provides you with free storage, that no one ever uses.
https://twitter.com/ClunkerSlim

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
5 months ago#4
ClunkerSlim posted...
It’s also worth noting that most of the time your ISP provides you with free storage, that no one ever uses.

I don't actually know how common this is, however my ISP does supply me with online storage. And I don't use it, either xD
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Noel H.

Noel H.
5 months ago#5
Google has unlimited space for photos, but their quality is limited to 16 Megapixels. I'm not a pro photographer so I don't really care. I have tens of thousands of photos stored there.

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
5 months ago#6
(Not technically free but...) if you have Amazon Prime, you and up to five other people (friends or family) have access to unlimited photo storage.

Photobucket and Flickr are classic choices but they have limited storage space. Dropbox is probably the easiest if you just want to transfer the files between each other without worrying about long-term storage.
i dont like signatures

User Info: MasterFeeler

MasterFeeler
5 months ago#7
Thanks guys! Going for google then.
i5-3570k, 8gb, R9 270
i5-5200u, 8gb, 940m

User Info: gideond

gideond
5 months ago#8
MasterFeeler posted...
Thanks guys! Going for google then.

Google is good for this even if you want really high quality file storage. You can upgrade to a 100GB plan for $2.00 / month if you need it, which is cheaper than most other places.
http://www.poppameth.com
http://darkling.poppameth.com
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Online Free Photo Storage Site?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived