This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

User Info: Darkanagar

Darkanagar
3 months ago#11
Dyshonest posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...
And for all those downvotes twice as many kids or people who don't give a s*** keep paying. Look at all the "loot box unboxing" videos to understand the hopeless fervor surrounding this fiasco.
Awfully procorporate of you to say that any attempt to go against the trend is meaningless.

E.A is one of the most powerful companies on earth, live with it, they are #1

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
3 months ago#12
Darkanagar posted...
Dyshonest posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...
And for all those downvotes twice as many kids or people who don't give a s*** keep paying. Look at all the "loot box unboxing" videos to understand the hopeless fervor surrounding this fiasco.
Awfully procorporate of you to say that any attempt to go against the trend is meaningless.

Do they taste good?

User Info: Darkanagar

Darkanagar
3 months ago#13
Dyshonest posted...
Darkanagar posted...
Dyshonest posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

Do they taste good?

Taste better than gamers, long live corporations

User Info: yohabroha

yohabroha
3 months ago#14
Dyshonest posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

actually he's just stating the truth. this isn't going away, but we sit here and lash out at the company instead of publicly shaming fellow gamers
"Myself I am a PC Gamer but I am forced to keep this side of me hidden because of who I am and my brand integrity." - dan_fs

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 months ago#15
To bad the post admits he spent $80.

The correct way to protest is to ignore the game entirely and let ea make no money at all.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
3 months ago#16
Luckily I can afford this. I'll have epics and heroes before all of you.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xgsy6X
i7 7700k @ 4.6ghz | Asus ROG Strix 1080TI OC | Ripjaws 16GB 3000mhz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus Swift PG278QR

User Info: MarceloSampaio

MarceloSampaio
3 months ago#17
SinisterSlay posted...
The correct way to protest is to ignore the game entirely and let ea make no money at all.

I did my part.

In fact, I've been ignoring EA for the last 21 years. Last EA game I bought was Crusader: No Regret.
VERY curious cat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlD0e5DUp28
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marcsm2008

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 months ago#18
I just saw a thing saying they're lowering the cost of heroes by 75% or something.
i7 4770k @ 4.5 | H115i | Maximus Hero VI | Asus Strix 1080 ti | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | XFX 850w Pro Black Full Modular | 850 EVO 1TB 500GB | Seagate 1TB HDD

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
3 months ago#19
Darkanagar posted...
Dyshonest posted...
Darkanagar posted...
Dyshonest posted...
LazyyAmerican posted...

Do they taste good?

Taste better than gamers, long live corporations
You live in Nevada? Or one of the other states where favors-for-money is legal, I take it?

Or do you work pro bono?

User Info: Critcal50

Critcal50
3 months ago#20
Console market will probably eat it up.
Then they'll just stop releasing on PC.
EA wont change.
EVGA GTX 970 SC | i5-6600k | Corsair 8 x 2 DDR4 | ASUS Z170A | NZXT Phantom 410
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. EA's response on Battlefront II Pay-To-Win scheme now Reddit's most downvoted c

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived