This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blizzcon Disappointment

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Blizzcon Disappointment

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 months ago#21
Forced to admit that they are working on a first person game by splitting hairs over my use of the term FPS without knowing if it's a shooter or not. Nice.
http://www.koalastothemax.com/?aHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29tL3pnMGpYWDcuanBn

User Info: AbramsM1A2

AbramsM1A2
3 months ago#22
JKatarn posted...
AbramsM1A2 posted...
No Diablo 4. :(

This is surprising to you? Blizzard had already said there would be no major Diablo announcements at Blizzcon, and the already small Diablo area has gotten smaller with each subsequent Blizzcon.

Yeah it was surprising to me.
Disregard Women.
Acquire Currency.
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 months ago#25
pothocket posted...
Voidgolem posted...
pothocket posted...

By all means, please list those points because the only descriptive thing I remember mentioning about the game is that it's first person and that's it. If ya'll are too dense to even comprehend Blizzard working having two different games in first person than please just delete your account and find a new hobby.

-First Person
-Under development/in news cycles often (or was, until it got scrapped)
-Pulling names from other blizzard titles.
-Few other details known.

I get that you're some dudebro out of his head on bulls***, but think a little, aye?

Jesus Christ no. This is recent. All year long, in 2017, which is this year (following along so far?), has been full of news related to this project. They've been hiring talent and structurally reorganizing their internal management the entire year.

Source? And no, a NeoGAF speculation thread is not a "source". This thread is the first time I've EVER heard anything about another FPS being "in the works", and I like to think I stay fairly on top of gaming news, Blizzard in particular. If you would enlighten us with a credible source that backs up your claims, that would be nice.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 months ago#26
pothocket posted...
Voidgolem posted...
pothocket posted...

Jesus Christ no. This is recent. All year long, in 2017, which is this year (following along so far?), has been full of news related to this project. They've been hiring talent and structurally reorganizing their internal management the entire year. Now please, by all means, continue to point out how this could actually still be Overwatch because of time travel or some stupid s***.

Got some news that hasn't been pulled directly from your ass then, maybe?

Well since Google is a thing and this project has received a lot of talk the past year, yeah I got a lot of sources. Here's one: http://www.pcgamer.com/blizzard-is-recruiting-for-an-unannounced-project-using-a-first-person-engine/

From your source: "While it feels kinda unlikely that the studio is working on another first-person game distinct from Overwatch, my instinct tells me it could be for a major expansion or, perhaps (gasp), a campaign component for that game."
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#27
JKatarn posted...
pothocket posted...
Voidgolem posted...
pothocket posted...

By all means, please list those points because the only descriptive thing I remember mentioning about the game is that it's first person and that's it. If ya'll are too dense to even comprehend Blizzard working having two different games in first person than please just delete your account and find a new hobby.

-First Person
-Under development/in news cycles often (or was, until it got scrapped)
-Pulling names from other blizzard titles.
-Few other details known.

I get that you're some dudebro out of his head on bulls***, but think a little, aye?

Jesus Christ no. This is recent. All year long, in 2017, which is this year (following along so far?), has been full of news related to this project. They've been hiring talent and structurally reorganizing their internal management the entire year.

Source? And no, a NeoGAF speculation thread is not a "source". This thread is the first time I've EVER heard anything about another FPS being "in the works", and I like to think I stay fairly on top of gaming news, Blizzard in particular. If you would enlighten us with a credible source that backs up your claims, that would be nice.

his sources are what google tells him, which in turn is a collection of speculative clickbait articles based on a pair of blizzard job postings.

CANCEL EVERYTHING HALFLIFE 3 CONFIRMED SOMEHOW.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg
(message deleted)

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 months ago#29
pothocket posted...

I just made a comment that I was looking forward to a game reveal and you decided to make of me for it. Then you weren't able to handle the snark that you deserved. Grow the hell up and be prepared to be treated like a dumbass when acting like dumbass

only an exceptionally thin-skinned manbaby would take that as "making fun".

the rest you called down upon yourself by being a hypocrite.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: Edavy89

Edavy89
3 months ago#30
Voidgolem posted...
doesn't fit any of the points that hotpocket mentioned and isn't even being developed by Blizzard! Bravo, indeed.

Like how you intentionally didn't copy the link since you wanted to pretend you didn't realize I changed it. That's just sad. And incredibly obvious, since you haven't edited any other quotes from their original.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Blizzcon Disappointment

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived