This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's everyone been playing lately?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's everyone been playing lately?

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
7 months ago#61
Monster Hunter Generations, mostly. Lil' Grim Dawn and Heat Signature on the side.

Demolitionist + Inquisitor seems downright unfair, at least on normal.
https://i.imgur.com/Uiyemc7.jpg

User Info: -5xad0w-

-5xad0w-
7 months ago#62
MarceloSampaio posted...
-Elder Scrolls Online - Not playing this as much, but I'm still in love with the freedom this game gives us to go anywhere at any time. Exploring the world and doing the PVP stuff in Cyrodiil is still VERY fun after 200 hours.

Good time to level alts since the Witches Festival (and the 100% XP bonus that comes with it) started this morning.
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven

User Info: mucloud

mucloud
7 months ago#63
Evil Within 2
Shadow of War
Fallout 4 with Mods
Skyrim Special Edition with Mods.
Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper White W10 64bit GA990FXAUD3 FX 8320 Vishera 8-Core Core 4.0 GHz 1000watt Rosewell PSU 32GB RAM XFX Radeon R9 390 8GB

User Info: farigonti

farigonti
7 months ago#64
Metroid Prime Trilogy via Dolphin
Forza H. 3
PUBG
GoW 4
Hitman

User Info: kaufmaniac

kaufmaniac
7 months ago#65
God Eater 2:Rage Burst.I stopped playing this game cause i felt powerless.No matter what i tried.I felt like i barely did any damage to the enemies as a melee character.I even changed to a gunner kinda build and that kinda worked but i just don't know.This game made me feel like i was just winning by...how can i explain it...just grinding the enemy down with weak s*** attacks until they died of getting bored.

But now i'm trying again with different....i forgot what are they called...special attacks? and so far i'm realizing they are equally worthless.But who knows i might be wrong.Maybe i just suck s*** at this game.Even the so called abilities you get to install in your weapons are so confusing to me...like at lvl 10 you do this or some s***.I just don't get it.I'm like i need to be level 10 in what? where are this magics levels?the cherry on top is that a good chunk of the game you get to play in a certain place from the previous game and that means...that stupid ass operator as default...i forgot her name...but just listening to her annoying banter again while you are in the middle of the battle is excruciating.

User Info: nominturddaddy

nominturddaddy
7 months ago#66
I tried getting into God Eater. I couldn't get over how lousy the controls were due to its PSP roots and being a 3D-action game :( Main issue was how f***ing tight the camera is, even at max distance it's ludicrous how narrow the FoV is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCDkRpc4pns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ax6DmXoPc

User Info: CrestedTax

CrestedTax
7 months ago#67
I've been playing Divinity: Original sin 2 for the last month. That game is long.

User Info: arstos

arstos
7 months ago#68
Secret of Mana
Wolfenstein the Old Blood
La Mulana
Mutant Football League

Finally got around to finishing Breath of the Wild yesterday.
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7, PSN:Dragonlibrarian, NNID:Dragonlibrarian

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
7 months ago#69
Day of Defeat Source - When I bought it five years ago I found it too fast and frantic to be enjoyable. Re-installed it a few weeks ago, found a couple of good servers, and now I'm hooked on it. Never a dull moment in DoDS.

User Info: footballmanager

footballmanager
7 months ago#70
I've been playing Wurm Unlimited. Got it in the humble bundle for $1. Very cool game.

maybecalls posted...

Day of Defeat Source - When I bought it five years ago I found it too fast and frantic to be enjoyable. Re-installed it a few weeks ago, found a couple of good servers, and now I'm hooked on it. Never a dull moment in DoDS.

Have you played on the 24/7 Avalanche server? That's my go-to DoD:S server.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's everyone been playing lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived